Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   The Grey Council needs you! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57460)

BJ January 18th, 2017 03:10 PM

The Grey Council needs you!

As previously mentioned we are putting together a group of trusted individuals to review content for the Community Content Market that will be available in our Realm Works store.

We are currently in need of five workers to get started reviewing submissions as soon as possible.

Are you detailed orientated with several free hours each week? Do you care about the quality of the content available in Realm Works and have a good familiarity with the program? Do you enjoy free perks and the knowledge that you are preforming a valuable public service? Then we need you to stand between the darkness and the light!

If you would like to apply, please send your name and forum name along with a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for this position, as well as the number of hours per week you could realistically apply toward the project to bj@wolflair.com. Please title all communications THE GREY COUNCIL - YOUR NAME HERE. Please replace YOUR NAME HERE with your actual name. Failure to do so will result in your email being unread.

daplunk January 18th, 2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Please replace YOUR NAME HERE with your actual name. Failure to do so will result in your email being unread.
Lol... yup I understand the necessity for this bit.

MNBlockHead January 18th, 2017 03:20 PM

If we plan on submitting our own content, would there be a conflict of interest being on the GC? I'm assuming now, as another GC member would review our submissions. But thought I'd ask to be certain.

kbs666 January 18th, 2017 03:20 PM

I would assume people would recuse themselves or something.

chumblybjm January 18th, 2017 05:26 PM

I am going to be real curious who represents the religious caste among
realm works fans here...

I mean we all know that the workers and warriors are going to be
manipulated into approving whatever the religious caste wants anyway:D

Viking2054 January 18th, 2017 06:28 PM

uhmm... they were manipulated into what Delenn wanted, not necessarily the religious cast.

BJ January 18th, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk (Post 241950)
Lol... yup I understand the necessity for this bit.

Haha! Years of experience has taught me not to leave that out. ;)

BJ January 18th, 2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MNBlockHead (Post 241952)
If we plan on submitting our own content, would there be a conflict of interest being on the GC? I'm assuming now, as another GC member would review our submissions. But thought I'd ask to be certain.

As long as you aren't working directly with (or the owner of) an RPG company who's content is being submitted, you should be fine. The occasional content submission can be reviewed by other council members. :)

EightBitz January 19th, 2017 04:12 AM

This isn't going to work, Rob. Don't give me that innocent look. I know EXACTLY what you're up to. But it won't work. We are NOT going to start calling you Entil'Zha.

Exmortis January 19th, 2017 04:58 AM

I am not good at knowings, but I am good at doings.