Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Feature Requests in here for PF2 or the generic HLO forum (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63170)

wynlyndd September 9th, 2019 03:41 PM

Feature Requests in here for PF2 or the generic HLO forum

As the title says, should I post them in here?

Lj Stephens September 18th, 2019 07:05 AM

Here, please! :)

Shadowfoot September 19th, 2019 01:11 AM

In association with feature requests, it would be nice to see a road map. This will encourage people to add related feature requests.
I know in PF1 I wanted the web-based encounter builder but my needs have changed with PF2 and I'm using an AP and no longer need that. The licence allowing my players to be connected to my account is more important.

Lj Stephens September 19th, 2019 05:41 AM

Hi Shadowfoot. Our future features list currently includes the following:

Party loot management
Interaction between players and GMs
Group licenses
Player-to-player collaboration (such as applying buffs, damage, effects, conditions etc.).
For Starfinder specifically - starship combat involving the whole party

And the list goes on.

When complete, Hero Lab Online will provide a robust, interactive experience, centered around these capabilities, that everyone can enjoy!

Thanks for asking

Foul.Pilgrim September 30th, 2019 12:01 PM

Not sure if this is the spot to ask for it but...

Any chance that the update to Voluntary Ability Flaws could be added? Here's a copy/paste from the organized play website thingy found here

http://www.organizedplayfoundation.o...player-basics/

"Ability Scores
Generate your Pathfinder Society character’s ability scores using the method detailed on page 20 of the Core Rulebook. Your character may also take two additional ability flaws to gain one additional ability boost as described in the Voluntary Flaws sidebar on page 26 of the Core Rulebook."

Thanks. Hope this is the right place to put this.

marroon69 October 4th, 2019 02:00 PM

well lets complete a few things first
--Are companions and fimilars working yet? If not please get that working fully
--Alchemist formula book implemented like wizards spell
--Clean up the equipment section...things like holy water need to moved to right area
--Implement the connection to PFS, auto adventure logging?
--Better output sheet would great
--Create a party and allow online collaboration for things like Bard song :) yea tall order but I thought I would throw it out there.
--Offline Characters :)

wynlyndd October 4th, 2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marroon69 (Post 282913)
well lets complete a few things first
--Are companions and fimilars working yet? If not please get that working fully
--Alchemist formula book implemented like wizards spell
--Clean up the equipment section...things like holy water need to moved to right area
--Implement the connection to PFS, auto adventure logging?
--Better output sheet would great
--Create a party and allow online collaboration for things like Bard song :) yea tall order but I thought I would throw it out there.
--Offline Characters :)

my order would be very different, oh well can't please every one.

Larathiel October 4th, 2019 08:05 PM

Just ran my first session of P2E tonight, using printed versions of the PDF output from HLO. The one feature all of my players and I agree needs to be added to the character sheets are each character's Class DC and their Spell Attack modifier.

I checked both the PDF output and the web-based versions of the characters, and while spell DCs are listed next to the relevant spells, there is still no listing for a character's spell attack modifier.

In contrast, when I look at the character stat blocks Paizo created for the 6 characters in their demo adventure, this info is clearly listed atop the Spells section and easy to find. Likewise, on the official Paizo sheet, these are all quite easy to find: Class DC is immediately below the Ability Scores, and Spell DC and Spell Attack are in the upper left corner of the spell sheet.

It would really help if these were similarly easy to find on the HLO PDFs and on-screen sheets.

Banpai October 5th, 2019 06:01 PM

Custom feats please?

Would it be possible to be able to enter custom feats? I am not necessarily talking about a mechanical implementation, but a recent PFS scenario unlocked a new class feat and I would like the option to enter it in a way so it at least shows up in printouts and in the online view.

I guess I am asking for something similar to the custom background option that is already implemented for feats (and ideally also for spells).

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

talsharien October 7th, 2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banpai (Post 282945)
Would it be possible to be able to enter custom feats? I am not necessarily talking about a mechanical implementation, but a recent PFS scenario unlocked a new class feat and I would like the option to enter it in a way so it at least shows up in printouts and in the online view.

I guess I am asking for something similar to the custom background option that is already implemented for feats (and ideally also for spells).

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

+1 for this, I think custom fields for everything (i appreciate things like class and archetype may be tricky) would be good. Feats and spells especially.