Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.10 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11575)

silverhair2012 October 29th, 2010 09:48 AM

Boy do I feel dumb. It is the encumbrance that is affecting the speed. Usually when I GM I don't mess with encumbrance. Thanks for the heads up.:o

neurotopia October 29th, 2010 10:48 AM

the feat description of acrobatics is actually the item description for what looks like a modified version of the staff of the magi.

rashidali October 29th, 2010 10:48 PM

The feat Greater Elemental Focus is not grayed out if you do not possess the prerequisite.

Maidhc O Casain October 30th, 2010 03:55 AM

I have a character with Combat Expertise activated. I'm getting a validation error stating that it cannot be combined with Fighting Defensively or Total Defense, even though I do not have either of these conditions activated.

ShadowChemosh October 30th, 2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mowgli (Post 46578)
I have a character with Combat Expertise activated. I'm getting a validation error stating that it cannot be combined with Fighting Defensively or Total Defense, even though I do not have either of these conditions activated.

Just an FYI when this gets fixed that one can combine Combat Expertise with Fighting Defensively. Its only Total Defense and Combat Expertise that can not be combined. All the modifiers and penalties stack.

Hendel October 30th, 2010 11:43 AM

Did I do something wrong?

Once I loaded Hero Lab after the 4.1 update It says:

BEGIN

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occured:

File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 37) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pBearEndur')
File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 176) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pHaste')
One or more timing errors were identified. Please review the timing report and correct the errors. You can access the report under the 'Develop' menu or by clicking this link.

END

When you click the link it brings you to this C:\HeroLab\data\pathfinder\timing.xml

It has a long list of abilities, spells, and conditions. I do not know enough to know what I am supposed to do next. Is this just my version or is this a bug out there in general?

ShadowChemosh October 30th, 2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendel (Post 46591)
File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 37) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pBearEndur')
File: pf_GeneralAdjustments.user (line 176) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pHaste')

You need to remove the pf_GeneralAdjustments.user from "herolab\data\pathfinder" folder. It's not really needed anymore as the spells and adjustments it added are now been added officially. Once removed just reload HL and you should be good to go again.

Hendel October 30th, 2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 46592)
You need to remove the pf_GeneralAdjustments.user from "herolab\data\pathfinder" folder. It's not really needed anymore as the spells and adjustments it added are now been added officially. Once removed just reload HL and you should be good to go again.

Great that worked.

I have another issue when I try and load a certain character (Gnome Sorcerer) using the "Open Portfolio" under File. It gives me a message that says something like this (it istoo long to type and will not let me copy and paste it).

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio!

Critical information not found in data files: Source Volume 'SpellAdjus'
Pick 'pBullStr' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '86'
Pick 'pCatsGrace' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '87'
Pick 'pFlanking' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '88'
Pick 'pPrayerA' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '90'
Pick 'pPrayerF' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '91'
Pick 'pS2AntHaul' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '92'
Pick 'pS2Enlarge' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '93'

etc...

It goes down to
Pick 'pSttlDefe' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '100'

Did I just royally mess things up with the new download or is this happening a lot? If it is happening to everyone, is there a place where the fixes are listed so I do not have to keep bothering you guys?

Thanks!

ShadowChemosh October 30th, 2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendel (Post 46593)
Great that worked.

I have another issue when I try and load a certain character (Gnome Sorcerer) using the "Open Portfolio" under File. It gives me a message that says something like this (it istoo long to type and will not let me copy and paste it)....

HL is just letting you know that the those Things are gone. That was some of the effects in the file you removed. They are NOT needed or required for your character.

Simple make any change, even adding a space to your name, and then save the character again. The next time you won't see those messages again and you can simply use the official versions of the effects now.

ValaraukarU October 30th, 2010 08:25 PM

I think the Haunted Oracle's Curse is assigning the Ghost Sound bonus spell incorrectly. Ghost sound is a level 0 spell, but is listed as a Level 1 spell on the Oracle spell list.