Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.10 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11575)

Lawful_g November 12th, 2010 06:32 PM

I am getting a wierd error. If you make a race with a selection of Racial Custom Specials, and to each of the R Cust Specials you bootstrap Racial Abilities, the Racial abilities are showing up on the Specials tab disabled because they are not equipped. For some reason they are having the Helper.SpcNotWorn tags applied. Thought I would drop you a line.

Pezmerga November 12th, 2010 08:42 PM

Gloves of dueling raises weapon training by 2 if you have the class feature, but it doesnt actually do anything statistically on the character portfolio. It does change the value in the Class Tab, but under your weapon damage and to hit it doesnt show the bonus. Just a minor thing, but figured I'd post it.

Lawful_g November 12th, 2010 11:14 PM

Ogres are not getting Darkvision at the moment. Trolls are also missing Darkvision.

Eretas November 13th, 2010 08:44 AM

Extra spell for specialized wizard not on printout?

It seem that specialized spells for wizard are not listed in the output. I have a specialyzed wizard with all the spell including the extra spell, but the extra spells are not listed ont the printout.

Silveras November 13th, 2010 12:06 PM

This may have been posted before, and it is kind of a minor issue..

Constructs and Undead become "Disabled" in HeroLab when reduced to 0 hit points. Both should immediately be destroyed at that point, not become disabled.

Lawful_g November 13th, 2010 09:17 PM

Armor with the various Energy Resistance Item Powers is not applying them when equipped.

ShadowChemosh November 13th, 2010 10:43 PM

I have an archetype that overrides a cleric's HP from d8 to d10. I also have the option set to give max HP at each level. When you add a 2nd level of cleric with the archetype HL only gives 8HP instead of 10HP. The value can be typed over with a 10 so easy fix, but it should give 10HP like it does at level 1.

rashidali November 13th, 2010 11:26 PM

If you have a negative charisma modifier, the ranger's wild empathy ability says "Wild Empathy +-1" if you have a level 1 ranger and a -2 to the charisma modifier.

Bishop37 November 14th, 2010 08:53 AM

The Lion Blade PClass from the Taldor book does not have all of the pre-reqs listed or checked against. It is missing the +2d6 sneak attack, inspire competence, and Skill Focus (perform) prereqs.

Stormwarden November 15th, 2010 05:49 AM

Spells with metamagic feats that raise the level of the spell slot required are being printed on the PDF with the incorrect save DC. Quicken for instance is adding 4 to the save DC when it shouldn't, empower adds 2, etc. Only Heighten Spell should add to the save DC.