Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - User Projects (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Psionics Expanded - a little help? :) (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=44636)

TCArknight June 15th, 2013 05:52 AM

Psionics Expanded - a little help? :)

Hi all!

The big part of the PE Dataset is the powers (I'm in the middle of the feats right now) but I don't have a lot of time at the moment to work on them. The person who helped me with the majority of the PU Powers is working on a project of their own and unavailable at the moment.

So I ask: Is anyone out there able to help me get this thing finished up by entering the powers information for me? Even if it didn't have any of the descriptions included, it's be a major step to just get them available for selection if they just had the basics...

Thanks!
TC

ShadowChemosh June 15th, 2013 10:03 AM

I wish I could say yes but I can't. I am back on to the PU project and working on the 2.0 release of the base PU package. I will have new tags for these powers your putting in but I can easily do a mass find/replace for the Powers to attach the new tags so its not a big deal. If you can make sure though that the powers are down in their own .user file that would be very handy.

I am looking at a good month or more before being finished.

TCArknight June 15th, 2013 11:22 AM

Yep, that's the plan. :)

I've been trying to keep thinks updated, etc with the 1.8 version on the dropbox... I had those couple of additions/fixes, but that was about it to the base PU files..

Right now, I'm not including mechanics, just getting the PE Basics done so a character would show everything, even if it required some user calculations, etc...

RavenX June 15th, 2013 11:02 PM

I wish I could help you with this, I honestly wish I had time for it, but the Deathwatch data is turning into a beast of its own here and I keep getting requests for additional content to be added to the data from people. I still have a ways to go on the data itself.

ShadowChemosh June 16th, 2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCArknight (Post 159600)
Yep, that's the plan. :)

I've been trying to keep thinks updated, etc with the 1.8 version on the dropbox... I had those couple of additions/fixes, but that was about it to the base PU files..

I am pretty sure I have rolled those into 2.0 already. I am also going through everything one Thing at a time and doing a double check of the scripts or writing new scripts for features that where not coded. In example found most of the Soulknife weapon features not scripted so I have those finished now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCArknight (Post 159600)
Right now, I'm not including mechanics, just getting the PE Basics done so a character would show everything, even if it required some user calculations, etc...

That's a good solid plan actually. Always better to roll things out in phases than never getting it done as its too big. :)

ShadowChemosh June 16th, 2013 06:06 PM

Oh I also got a chance to do a little testing of the new PU point spending mechanics on the iPad actually. Seems to work perfectly actually. Which is good as I was a little worried.

Playing around it seems pretty easy to correctly track spending of the points using the iPad in play. I have no actual in game testing happening but seemed to work really well actually. :D

Sendric June 17th, 2013 05:53 AM

I'm only working on bugs for the d20 system, so I could lend you a hand. I don't have the book, though so I'd have to pull from the d20pfsrd website. Will you send me a data file(s) so I can have all the necessary class tags, or shall I start from scratch?

TCArknight June 17th, 2013 08:02 AM

Sure. :)

I won't be able to send it until I get home from work this evening. Could you PM me your email address? I'm not sure I've got it.. :(

I appreciate the help. :)

Quintain July 5th, 2013 05:26 AM

I'd be willing to assist where I can on this project.

Let me know.

I'm putting together a Aegis/Aberrant power list as we speak. If you want to use it as a baseline, let me know.