Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Hero Lab for the iPad will be released on Monday! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=43412)

John April 5th, 2013 03:13 PM

Hero Lab for the iPad will be released on Monday!

That's right, Monday, April 8, is the eagerly-anticipated release of Hero Lab for the iPad. The app has been approved by Apple, and should be released on the App Store on Monday!

This is our first iPad app, so we're not sure exactly *when* it'll go live - we'll post an update here and on our Facebook page with a link to the app when it's available.

This first version of Hero Lab for the iPad will be an in-play character sheet, available for free! You'll be able to create your character on your desktop/laptop, and then move it to the iPad for use during the game. You can find more information in our November newsletter.

ShadowChemosh April 5th, 2013 03:24 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D :D :D:eek:

BenRislove April 5th, 2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 152700)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D :D :D:eek:

This.

dragonladytoo April 5th, 2013 04:29 PM

So, the initial 'player' download is free.

And once you get it to edit, then its the simple cost of a license (free if its your second one for an existing, and $10 for each one after that - your laptop/ipad/etc)

Thanx

mxyzplk April 5th, 2013 07:16 PM

Really looking forward to this and reducing the number of full laptops at the gaming table!

ShadowChemosh April 7th, 2013 11:23 PM

And it's out and can be downloaded from the App Store. So far really nice. I was able to setup and install my groups house rules data set and easily downloaded a character. :D

So far runs fast and smooth on a iPad 2.

DeadOrc April 8th, 2013 01:50 AM

Shame it requires iOS 6. My iPad is still running iOS 5 - original iPad.

If I need to get a new tablet it won't be an iPad but an Android :/

bodrin April 8th, 2013 02:01 AM

Not on the UK store yet!:(

I'm still on original ipad too.:( :(

FlowerPower April 8th, 2013 04:42 AM

Good on the French store !

But i have already 2 requests ...
1- How to manage sneak attack damage (i am a rogue/knife master) ?
In a futur release it will be great to have in the weapon roll list an item "Sneak Damage" ...
2- Import from email is a good idear !!!! but i did'nt find how to export portfolio by email from the application ( and not only stat )

thanks to lone wolf for the job !

Lord Magus April 8th, 2013 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 152832)
I was able to setup and install my groups house rules data set...

Where do you put the .user files? In the same place as the portfolios? The instructions do not mention it...