Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Farling September 9th, 2018 05:58 AM

Shadow, with the individual arrow item that you've made so that we can create magical ammunition, the cost is calculated correctly if we give pluses to the item, but if we give some other magical bonus (e.g. ghost touched), the full price of the bonus is added to each arrow. (6,000+gp per arrow is a bit much.)

ShadowChemosh September 9th, 2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 270293)
This is why I love Shadow!

Thanks! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by catman123456 (Post 270292)
This is why I love the community. also a psicrystal error

This is fixed...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 270322)
Shadow, with the individual arrow item that you've made so that we can create magical ammunition, the cost is calculated correctly if we give pluses to the item, but if we give some other magical bonus (e.g. ghost touched), the full price of the bonus is added to each arrow. (6,000+gp per arrow is a bit much.)

This is also fixed. I even have it able to correctly calculate for MW single arrows now. ;)

For details HERE is how the single arrow works.

Going to wait until end of day to see if any other new bug reports happen but will most likely release a version tonight with the fixes.

Farling September 10th, 2018 01:11 AM

I tried setting stack to "add new stack", then setting number to add to "5".
But when I then create an arrow with +1 ghost-touch it is still giving a gear value of 30,230gp for each arrow. (It always adds 30,000gp for the ghost-touch.)

ShadowChemosh September 10th, 2018 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 270336)
I tried setting stack to "add new stack", then setting number to add to "5".
But when I then create an arrow with +1 ghost-touch it is still giving a gear value of 30,230gp for each arrow. (It always adds 30,000gp for the ghost-touch.)

I have not released v1.19 yet. Doing that as I write this. Try it again after you download v1.19. :)

ShadowChemosh September 10th, 2018 01:24 AM

The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.19 is out!

v1.19 September 10, 2018

Bug Fixes
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed issue with higher level characters and Psicrystals. Some skills where being marked as invalid for having more ranks than Hit Dice.
  • ShadowChemosh Equipment (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed issue with the single magic Arrow as specific item properties like Ghost Touch where not calculating cost correctly. Cost should always be correct now even if buying a single masterwork arrow. For details on how to make use of this item see POST.

Farling September 10th, 2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 270337)
I have not released v1.19 yet. Doing that as I write this. Try it again after you download v1.19. :)

Ah, catching me out with two releases close together! :)

Excellent, I don't look like a treasure hoarder any more. (Obviously, as I keep the treasure list I might have slightly more than everyone else...)

ShadowChemosh September 10th, 2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 270352)
Ah, catching me out with two releases close together! :)

Excellent, I don't look like a treasure hoarder any more. (Obviously, as I keep the treasure list I might have slightly more than everyone else...)

Just keep in mind (the price once set and added to a character won't change). Or at least it was not always when I was testing.

Meaning to be 100% correct you will need to remove the +1 ghost arrow(s) and re-add them again after you update.

Sorry.. :)

Farling September 10th, 2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 270353)
Just keep in mind (the price once set and added to a character won't change). Or at least it was not always when I was testing.

Meaning to be 100% correct you will need to remove the +1 ghost arrow(s) and re-add them again after you update.

Sorry.. :)

The gear value appeared immediately after v1.9 was compiled as part of the game system. No need to re-add the arrows :)

ShadowChemosh September 10th, 2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 270356)
The gear value appeared immediately after v1.9 was compiled as part of the game system. No need to re-add the arrows :)

Sweet!

I knew that I was just testing you. :D :) :p

Krothos September 11th, 2018 12:05 PM

I'm getting the following error when I check for Community updates:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uGe...ew?usp=sharing


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.