Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Online Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   HeroLab Online + VTT (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64028)

rob May 24th, 2020 10:11 PM

Status update: Given all the complications that have accompanied Bestiary 2 and the chaos that is PaizoCon Online, it will be a stretch to have the initial stuff in place the first week of June. That's still the hope, but the likelihood is not high. It will much more likely start to surface the following week.

rob May 24th, 2020 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 288598)
Will this include HLO pushing changes to the VTT (such as a change in HP), rather than the VTT having to continously poll HLO for changes?

Not initially, but that's definitely part of the overall design. We already do that with the HLO client, and the goal is to do the same in conjunction with VTTs. We'll be deploying this stuff in phases and working through any kinks in those phases along the way.

DJalin1 May 26th, 2020 09:35 AM

Thank!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 288796)
Status update: Given all the complications that have accompanied Bestiary 2 and the chaos that is PaizoCon Online, it will be a stretch to have the initial stuff in place the first week of June. That's still the hope, but the likelihood is not high. It will much more likely start to surface the following week.

Greatly Appreciated the feedback and hard work put into the product
Long time Fan of HLC and really enjoying the evolution of HLO.

Jamz May 28th, 2020 08:43 PM

@Rob patiently waiting... :)

Not like I don't have a hundred other things to keep me busy in the meantime...

xmiyux May 29th, 2020 07:21 PM

I *really* wish there was some way (like the Beyond20 plugin for D&D) that HLO would dump the rolls to Roll20 with a single click. It would be incredibly useful.

GrimDS June 2nd, 2020 08:32 AM

VTT support is really needed with the ability to show rolls

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmiyux (Post 288900)
I *really* wish there was some way (like the Beyond20 plugin for D&D) that HLO would dump the rolls to Roll20 with a single click. It would be incredibly useful.

So do I.
An export of the sheet and tool to import in to Fantasy Grounds and other VTTs would be nice too.

Dhrakken June 19th, 2020 11:41 AM

Any news on this feature?

I'm specifically looking for HLO export to roll20 for Starfinder. I absolutely abhor the Roll20 character sheets and an export feature from HLO would be a godsend.

marroon69 June 20th, 2020 06:19 AM

Yea better integration with a Roll20 would be great! Instead of doing roll20 charctermancers it would be great if Roll20 partnered with HLO but I am sure that will never happen for on e reason or another.

GregDC June 22nd, 2020 08:16 AM

I 200% Agree HLO-Roll20 interface would be completely assume

I have been subscribed to both HLO and Roll20 for several months. It is a pain to have to hand re-enter a character/NPC into Roll20 then re-enter the changes back into HLO.

I have heard that a simpler interface is not in the offering any time soon (aka at all). I really hope someone hears our calls and changes the course of future history.

BTW: I play PFS 2e mostly, but also will soon be DMing a D&D 5e homebrew.

danman71 June 22nd, 2020 01:55 PM

FYI - Fantasy Grounds is on sale for half off right now. Check Steam or their site.