Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Annual progress check. (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62093)

nodice February 9th, 2019 10:03 PM

Annual progress check.

Hey guys, its that time of year again, where I quietly pop in here and see if LW has added
Reveal section by individual player yet?
Its been years already so Im losing hope, maybe this is the year?

MNBlockHead February 9th, 2019 11:21 PM

Sorry, no dice.

Bidmaron February 10th, 2019 08:08 AM

Fantasy Grounds does that now, but it nowhere in the same league as RW for campaign wiki.

kbs666 February 10th, 2019 08:22 AM

LWD claims we're on the brink of finally getting the CM, yeah I know, after which we should presumably start seeing big new features again. This is one of the most requested big new features after calendars.

nodice February 11th, 2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbs666 (Post 275676)
LWD claims we're on the brink of finally getting the CM, yeah I know, after which we should presumably start seeing big new features again. This is one of the most requested big new features after calendars.

I mean, I hope the internet still exists by then.

Viking2054 February 11th, 2019 09:32 PM

We will have moved on to 'The Matrix'... lol

AEIOU February 13th, 2019 07:27 AM

The CM will have Paizo as the anchor so we'll have plenty of Pathfinder even though the world moved to D&D 5e several years ago and LWD shows absolutely no signs of meaningfully supporting the system that most people play. So the cash influx LWD expects will undoubtedly be DOA.

On the upside though, RW switched to 64-bit which made a significant improvement in speed for large realms and multiple tabs.

See you again next year. Same bat time, same batty situation....

kbs666 February 13th, 2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEIOU (Post 275785)
The CM will have Paizo as the anchor so we'll have plenty of Pathfinder even though the world moved to D&D 5e several years ago and LWD shows absolutely no signs of meaningfully supporting the system that most people play. So the cash influx LWD expects will undoubtedly be DOA.

On the upside though, RW switched to 64-bit which made a significant improvement in speed for large realms and multiple tabs.

See you again next year. Same bat time, same batty situation....

LWD can't get a license from WotC so 5e content is a no go. WotC has always preferred to go with people beholden to them rather than established companies which is why they're now on their 3rd, or is it 4th character manager for 5e.

Valyar February 13th, 2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbs666 (Post 275786)
LWD can't get a license from WotC so 5e content is a no go. WotC has always preferred to go with people beholden to them rather than established companies which is why they're now on their 3rd, or is it 4th character manager for 5e.

Well said :)

lfseeney February 13th, 2019 02:15 PM

The Race is on, will RW get the individual reveals, or will Star Citizen be released.