Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warmachine & Hordes (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   New version post (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5552)

Wolfchild April 13th, 2010 11:35 PM

One lil slip in the Warmachine MkII update - missing mercenary warjack 'Talon'
There may be others but I've only hit this one so far.

gr8sword May 20th, 2010 09:00 AM

I realize that the Mercenaries book isn't out yet but there are quite a few things missing in the mercs list: in addition to the missing Talon is the Nomad. Captain Shae cannot take unit additions such as Reinholdt and/or a Bokur (if this isn't allowed, I wasn't aware of it), though Capt. Montador can. There is no Epic Magnus the Warlord or Ashlynn D'elyse. There doesn't seem to be a way to use a generic Merc list, only a specific list like the Talion charter or Highborn Covenant.

There is also 95% of the Retribution list missing as well.

Alessander June 21st, 2010 07:18 PM

I'm having some major problems with the datafile for WM that's currently available on the wolflair site. i'm using it imports without any errors, but when loading/compiling the datafiles themselves, I get a ton of errors that forces AB to quit after spitting out the following error:
Syntax error in "tally" script for roster 'jackpts' on line 1
-> Unspecified error parsing script
Syntax error in "tally" script for roster 'jacktotal' on line 1
Syntax error in "entity done" script on line 1

I have a (legit) copy of AB on both my tower and laptop, same problem on both. I cant even get to the FAQ, since AB quites before loading any of these files, so I don't know if this update requires AB 3.2 (I have 3.1). I've tried wiping all previous datafiles and installing these files fresh, same problem.

Advise?

Mathias June 23rd, 2010 09:54 AM

I'm not the data file author, but looking at those references in the code, it is using capabilities that were added in 3.2.

JLmaster1990 August 26th, 2010 02:04 AM

Retribution?

What's with the retribution? It has 1 warcaster and 2 solos which are all messed up. Is that going to be fixed?

sidstall October 16th, 2010 08:59 PM

Are these files still being worked on, or is it dead?

Sid

jftheoret November 8th, 2010 10:45 AM

I am trying to add a Ripjaw bonejack, but I can't see it the list... What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

P.S. I am using the latest (3.3) version of the file

Spellscape November 14th, 2010 06:03 AM

Is there any new data bases for Warmchine/Hordes?

gr8sword December 21st, 2010 08:09 PM

Hearing nothing but crickets...

No one seems to be paying attention.

My guess is that Warmachine support is dead. If there is no support by the time my license is up, I'm not going to renew. Why waste my money for a product that doesn't support the game I play? :(

mrnighttime January 1st, 2011 09:07 PM

Does anyone know of this has anything to do with the Lone Wolf-Privateer spat that happened about a year ago? I mean with possible bad Blood it would be easy for Privateer to tell one would they could not use trademarked name a product identity as part of their program.

Can a member of the Lone wold team reply? Because if there is no Warmachine update planned then I have little use for this program and will switch to a free alternative so as not to waste my cash.