Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports, Version 5.0 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12685)

Mathias March 24th, 2011 07:21 AM

Pathfinder Bug Reports, Version 5.0

(a bug reports thread for the 3/23/11 release)

Theocrat March 24th, 2011 01:42 PM

This is more of an issue with ShadowChemosh's (I believe) Magus (Final) class. With the new Inner Sea Guide update the wRevolver is listed as duplicate as it's in the Magus (Final) user file. I removed the wRevolver weapon in the editor, but on the test I get an error for non-existent bootstrap thing. Whats the correct way to fix something like this?

ShadowChemosh March 24th, 2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theocrat (Post 53771)
This is more of an issue with ShadowChemosh's (I believe) Magus (Final) class. With the new Inner Sea Guide update the wRevolver is listed as duplicate as it's in the Magus (Final) user file. I removed the wRevolver weapon in the editor, but on the test I get an error for non-existent bootstrap thing. Whats the correct way to fix something like this?

The Magus is fully updated in HL so think you should just remove the whole .user file. I just remove it from the d20pfsrd site for the same reason. :)

unforgivn March 24th, 2011 09:09 PM

The Spell Blending magus arcanum allows you to add wizard spells to your spellbook, but it doesn't allow you to prepare them.

Daeorian March 25th, 2011 01:50 AM

Why does a cat get an Artisan's Outfit?

I'm creating a feline NPC. HL rightfully denies skills in Disable Device, Slight of Hand, Use Magic Device, etc. because the cat doesn't have hands and can't handle things as a person would.

A cat also can't wear clothing, so why does Artisan's Outfit show up under Gear?

And a follow-up question: I've given this cat (a wizard's familiar) a level of Sorcerer with the Arcane bloodline. I get a warning message on the bottom of the application's window saying, "Arcane Bloodline Class Skill: you must choose an option". So, I click on "Special Abilities" and Arcane Bloodline Class Skill is on the top of the list. But, when I try to choose a class skill, the drop-down list only says, "Nothing to select".

Maidhc O Casain March 25th, 2011 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daeorian (Post 53799)
And a follow-up question: I've given this cat (a wizard's familiar) a level of Sorcerer with the Arcane bloodline. I get a warning message on the bottom of the application's window saying, "Arcane Bloodline Class Skill: you must choose an option". So, I click on "Special Abilities" and Arcane Bloodline Class Skill is on the top of the list. But, when I try to choose a class skill, the drop-down list only says, "Nothing to select".

You'll have to manually add Knowledge Skill(s) to the skill list on that tab. Once you do that, it/they will appear in the drop down list.

Maidhc O Casain March 25th, 2011 03:35 AM

I've made an Inquisitor worshiping Pharasma. Chose the 'Death, Pharasma' domain, and I get a pre-req error stating that my deity doesn't allow access to that domain.

Daeorian March 25th, 2011 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mowgli (Post 53801)
You'll have to manually add Knowledge Skill(s) to the skill list on that tab. Once you do that, it/they will appear in the drop down list.

Does it have to be a Knowledge Skill? Can't it be Stealth or Perception or something like that?

p.s. Good morning, early bird.

Sendric March 25th, 2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daeorian (Post 53804)
Does it have to be a Knowledge Skill? Can't it be Stealth or Perception or something like that?

I don't know much about Sorcerer bloodlines, but I believe it depends on the bloodline. For instance, the Shadow bloodline grants Stealth as a class skill. Arcane grants Knowledge (any one) so in that case, yes, it would have to be a knowledge skill.

HowwwwL March 25th, 2011 06:34 AM

More Weapon woes...

Sawtooth Sabre 'when equipping in each hand' (with exotic weapon proficiency off hand is considered light). It will calculate the to hit and damage bonuses, but will NOT transfer this to the character sheet. On the character sheet it keeps them both as individual one handed weapons. So you don't know what the bonuses should be.
:(