Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh January 29th, 2015 04:08 PM

This is saved for future use just like the other posts but I need to get around the spam protection! :p

ShadowChemosh January 29th, 2015 04:08 PM

Blah how many different ways can I say "Saved for future use"???

ShadowChemosh January 29th, 2015 04:09 PM

This will be the new central thread for all the community stuff. I will be locking the old forum posts **Important Note: Community Packages**; d20pfsrd Data Sets - Powered by Hero Lab....; Pathfinder Community Data Sets....; and Path of War - Community Package.... .

ShadowChemosh January 31st, 2015 09:48 AM

Feel free to post issues/questions/comments here now!

Please note I am a little behind the newsletter so in example the new versions of the: Pathfinder PFS Pack, Pathfinder GM Pack, and Pathfinder GM Mythic Pack are behind schedule. So I am hoping to have them out ASAP.

Thanks for your patience and understanding during this time.

AEIOU January 31st, 2015 10:53 AM

Thank you. To you and all of the other volunteers. You're a tremendous asset to the Pathfinder community in general and an inspiration to everyone else. Cheers!

ShadowChemosh February 1st, 2015 02:50 PM

The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:Summary of Changes
1) The following community packages are GONE: iPad Super Pack, Community Bestiary, and Community Player Pack.

2) For the iPad please delete the iPad Super Pack and load the individual Pack or Packs you need. Everything will now play nicely and safely on the iPad so the iPad Super Pack serves no purpose.

3) The Community Player Pack now 100% exists inside the Basic Pack. This allows all the other Packs access to Universal Things and Helper Objects.

4) The "PFS Pack" is not going to be its own Pack/Download. It is now 100% contained inside of the "Basic Pack". This makes it easier as the Basic Pack now contains lots of magic items and Things that the PFS Boons need.

If you run into issues it maybe worth doing a "Fresh Clean Install" on Windows/Mac. For details see FAQ#6.

HavocXIII February 1st, 2015 04:49 PM

Yes thank you for all this.

psych777 February 1st, 2015 05:59 PM

i don't know if the PFRPG_TouchAttacks.user was part of your files or something i got elsewhere, but it was leftover in my folder and causing duplicate entry error. only posting in case it was part of yours and somehow not deleted with update.

ShadowChemosh February 1st, 2015 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psych777 (Post 202733)
i don't know if the PFRPG_TouchAttacks.user was part of your files or something i got elsewhere, but it was leftover in my folder and causing duplicate entry error. only posting in case it was part of yours and somehow not deleted with update.

Hmmm its suppose to be named "TouchAttacks.user". Or that is what it was in the old Community Bestiary so that is the only file that installer will rename. :(

psych777 February 1st, 2015 06:46 PM

so maybe i'll be the only one with the problem then :D