Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Unable to sync New Realm (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62471)

Happydevil43 April 19th, 2019 07:19 PM

Unable to sync New Realm

1 Attachment(s)
I created a new realm to import the purchased Rise of the Runelords content

After importing the content, which seemed to go fine, and the PF Bestiary, it wont let me sync it. It gives me the attached error.

I have submitted a bug report.. I remember seeing another post for something similar but I cant find it...

was wondering if anybody had similiar issues ?

Ualaa April 20th, 2019 08:20 AM

I've never seen that one.

I was able to sync this morning, although the process took forever.
I had already added Pathfinder Bestiary I to my desktop, and rearranged so the monsters were under A and B, etc.

Yesterday, I bought and re-ordered the Bestiary 2 through 6.

And this morning, it was a little over four hours to sync from no Bestiary files on the laptop to having all six.
My internet is decently fast; a well seeded torrent comes in around 15 mb/sec.

But it did sync, as of this morning.

rob April 22nd, 2019 10:36 AM

The original Bestiary import had a flaw in it, which was since corrected. Please make sure to download the latest Bestiary import file and import that over what you previously used. You should then be able to successfully sync.

Happydevil43 April 22nd, 2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 278324)
The original Bestiary import had a flaw in it, which was since corrected. Please make sure to download the latest Bestiary import file and import that over what you previously used. You should then be able to successfully sync.

Thanks Rob, I'll try that tonight and post the result.

Although I had imported the bestiary's into a different realm that had been sync'd before and didnt have any issues.

Exmortis April 23rd, 2019 03:02 AM

That's the new error report, it is superb. If your issue continues submit a ticket with that screenie and the time/date of the crash report.

David was able to pinpoint my issues (three in total) right down to the topic and name of the offending snippet (was a tag snippet with GB of repeating data).

From there I was able to take corrective action and now my long standing issues are all resolved. It took a new crash report for each one to be located, but that's normal, as it stops sync at crash :)

Happydevil43 April 23rd, 2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happydevil43 (Post 278329)
Thanks Rob, I'll try that tonight and post the result.

Although I had imported the bestiary's into a different realm that had been sync'd before and didnt have any issues.

All good! Took ages, but it got there in the end.