Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Version 5.3 of the d20 System data files are now available! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=50798)

Sendric September 29th, 2014 07:32 AM

The Barbarian Rage ability could use some updating. Currently, its name does not update if the character gains additional uses per day (as through the Extra Rage feat from Complete Warrior).

Sendric September 29th, 2014 11:18 AM

Summary for Quicken Spell-Like Ability from MM1 is incorrect (looks like description for Empower Spell-Like Ability).

ShadowChemosh September 29th, 2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 194149)
The Barbarian Rage ability could use some updating. Currently, its name does not update if the character gains additional uses per day (as through the Extra Rage feat from Complete Warrior).

Yep I am going to slowly go through each CORE class. I did the Cleric/Paladin/Druid last times. So Bavarian is on the list coming up. I am adding the 'full' text from the SRD and making sure everything is scripted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 194180)
Summary for Quicken Spell-Like Ability from MM1 is incorrect (looks like description for Empower Spell-Like Ability).

Thanks for the bug report.

Sendric September 30th, 2014 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 194183)
So Bavarian is on the list coming up.

Great! I love Bavarian. It would be my favorite if it wasn't so powdery.

TobyFox2002 September 30th, 2014 06:22 AM

I've found a good number of typos and omissions from the psionic abilities. Many of of them lack the full text descriptions from their relevant books. Including the Augment information and instructions and rules for their use.

Not sure if this is something that is known, but it is very significant, it makes creating psionic classes all but impossible, especially without the augment information in the text.

Sendric September 30th, 2014 09:02 AM

The Smite Good and Smite Evil specials add the tag User.Smite to the hero. Could we these tags assigned to the specials as well? In addition, could we get something similar for Auras? User.Aura would suffice.

Sendric September 30th, 2014 09:27 AM

The Usage.AtWill tag appends "(0 At Will)" to the livename. I suspect this should be shortened to "(At Will)".

ShadowChemosh September 30th, 2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 194239)
Great! I love Bavarian. It would be my favorite if it wasn't so powdery.

Nice! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 (Post 194242)
I've found a good number of typos and omissions from the psionic abilities. Many of of them lack the full text descriptions from their relevant books. Including the Augment information and instructions and rules for their use.

Not sure if this is something that is known, but it is very significant, it makes creating psionic classes all but impossible, especially without the augment information in the text.

Thanks for the bug report. Doing the Psionics classes text should be done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 194252)
The Smite Good and Smite Evil specials add the tag User.Smite to the hero. Could we these tags assigned to the specials as well? In addition, could we get something similar for Auras? User.Aura would suffice.

Good idea. Will add such to the to-do list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 194253)
The Usage.AtWill tag appends "(0 At Will)" to the livename. I suspect this should be shortened to "(At Will)".

Opps. :D Thanks for the bug-report.

TheBlueDie October 2nd, 2014 11:21 AM

I noticed that +1 spellcasting PRC is not adding spells known for duskblade. PRC used was abjurant champion. It looks like the prerequisite is strictly based on duskblade level.

Sendric October 3rd, 2014 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlueDie (Post 194474)
I noticed that +1 spellcasting PRC is not adding spells known for duskblade. PRC used was abjurant champion. It looks like the prerequisite is strictly based on duskblade level.

I am unable to reproduce this issue. When you add the Abjurant Champion, you should see the option in the class tab to Add more magic levels. Click this and choose Duskblade. Seems to work for me. The pre-reqs for Abjurant Champion look correct to me as well. If you are seeing something different, let me know the steps or attach your .por file here.