Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Agents of Edgewatch Player Content? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65212)

VenomousHydra December 19th, 2020 07:55 PM

Agents of Edgewatch Player Content?

Do we have any idea when the Player backgrounds and stuff will be released for this? Currently playing Agents of Edgewatch, and would love to be able to stick in the background, and any feats/items that we can run into.

RdDoubleU December 24th, 2020 01:02 PM

I've been checking the forum for updates on this. A group I just joined is starting this AP and even though we are using Fantasy Grounds I still like building my character in HLO so I can confirm that everything is setup right in Fantasy Grounds. Like you I was hoping to use the AP backgrounds and such with my build. For now I'm just using a background that has attribute buffs and skills as close to the AP background as I could.

Hope with the surprise PF1 release to HLO they can get back to adding PF2 and Starfinder content that has lagged behind.

Shadowfoot December 24th, 2020 01:20 PM

Tip: Use a custom background while waiting for the AP stuff.

smoulson January 24th, 2021 07:54 AM

Any word on this. I have asked on twitter and via email and still nothing? I get that moving PF1 to online was a big lift but PF2 was going to be fully supported. Agents of Edgewatch is completely out and nothing for the players guide.

Roadie January 24th, 2021 03:52 PM

It looks like they're catching up on AA4 for Starfinder and Lost Omens Ancestry Guide, and will be working on the AP backlog and Shadowrun stuff after that.

Keia1980 April 6th, 2021 03:36 PM

Still hoping for Agents of Edgewatch support sometime in the future.

RdDoubleU May 1st, 2021 11:05 AM

Not looking good for Hero Lab when the free (or donation based) Pathbuilder 2e early access beta has Agent of Edgewatch and other AP campaign support already. I've been using HL for a few years now but the support has been lacking. The new layout is great but missing content should be a priority.

Deathe25 May 9th, 2021 03:37 AM

they are also like 3 but soon to be 4 standalone adventures content behind

Daniel V May 11th, 2021 12:59 AM

We hear you. Even if you didn't say anything, we hear you lol. You've been patient, and we appreciate it, so hang in there. We're not ready to share specifics, but I will give words of encouragement, thanks for being here with us, and say that we have been busy lol. I wouldn't ruin my sleep schedule and be checking the forums at 5 AM otherwise.

dacoobob May 11th, 2021 06:58 AM

Quote:

I am forbidden from saying anything, even vaguely
gotta love LW's customer communication policy. thanks for all you do despite being actively sabotaged by your management!