Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Age of Ashes Help (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63820)

talsharien February 9th, 2020 02:38 AM

Age of Ashes Help

Wonder if anyone can help me with this.

I am about to move onto Chapter 4 of Cult of Cinders and am having problems creating the Charau-Ka Dragon Priest from area C7.

I can use adjustments and custom weapons to create most of what I need from another Charau-Ka.

The problem is trying to add the abilities of a 5th level Divine Caster. I can add Divine Spellcasting to the creature, but the adjustment option to increase the caster level does not seem to work.

Any thoughts?

talsharien February 9th, 2020 03:15 AM

Now having similiar issues with Belmazog. I really want to run these encounters through CT but without proper stats it is proving to be difficult.

Koro76 February 11th, 2020 11:28 PM

I've also been having similar issues, but I've mostly been hoping that they release the GM content for this AP for my solution...

talsharien February 12th, 2020 07:26 AM

I have added casting options to a Charau-Ka Butcher to resolve the Dragon Priest and have built Belmazog as a Lizard Man Cleric (with lots of Adjustments).

I suspect that you are right about GM guide, looking at part 3 Tomorrow must burn, there ar a lot of custom NPC stat blocks so fingers crossed I can slow my party down for a few weeks lol

Koro76 February 12th, 2020 06:05 PM

Consider yourself lucky. My group is already about to fight Belmazog!

talsharien February 14th, 2020 02:25 AM

Mine are now only a session away, so my improvised characters will have to do lol

dacoobob February 14th, 2020 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talsharien (Post 285853)
fingers crossed I can slow my party down for a few weeks lol

if you really want to derail the main storyline for a bit just introduce a side-plot involving a cute animal in distress. players are suckers for that kind of thing in my experience ;)

Sjmarshall February 18th, 2020 03:59 PM

I have created that character. I assume that you're trying to modify the DC of the spells or something similar? I ended up overriding the name of the spell to include the actual DC. Not ideal, but it works.

If you have a temporary campaign I can join then I can add a copy of him to your campaign that you can look at. Just let me know.

talsharien February 19th, 2020 05:24 AM

SJMmarshal, that would be awesome, I have built him but am not overly happy with my final so I will pm you the campaign link.

dacoobob - my players would ignore the cute animal or kill it and cook it for dinner lol

dacoobob February 19th, 2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talsharien (Post 286084)
dacoobob - my players would ignore the cute animal or kill it and cook it for dinner lol

even if it was a dog? even the biggest assholes usually have a soft spot for doggos