Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Angela2013 May 26th, 2017 02:01 PM

I was just wondering if there was an adjustment to change the Type (humanoid, construct, etc.) of a creature. Was just trying to figure out how to make the adjustment.

ShadowChemosh May 26th, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angela2013 (Post 250575)
I was just wondering if there was an adjustment to change the Type (humanoid, construct, etc.) of a creature. Was just trying to figure out how to make the adjustment.

No. The issue is because Types are not "tags" and requires the new type/subtype to get onto the hero as a Pick. This means the adjustment would have to bootstrap every type. :(

I have had some ideas on how to handle this but nothing I have had time to implement. Basically you would need a new chooser table to allow the selected Types to become live on a character. The same type of way you would add a "feat" to a character. :)

Aaron May 26th, 2017 03:17 PM

Probably could do this with a template easily enough, if you're looking for a quick and dirty method with plenty of examples to look at.

NeoEvaX May 26th, 2017 05:40 PM

Quick request.. if possible.

I think an adjustment to change the weight of something would be great. You would select the item you want to change, and then select either new weight or +- what you wanted.

I know you can change your ability to carry things, and not many people actually track weight limits.

This came up with I took my pirate halfling bard/gunslinger and wanted to put on a clockwork arm wondrous item. (So he can carry a specific gun from Skull and Shackles). Not only did the 25 lbs of the wondrous item not go down for a small creature (vs normal medium), but in game I only replaced my hand, not the entire arm. It would be great to change the weight (with DM approval of course).

Just a thought. I don't know a ton about the innerworkings of Hero Lab, but it does not sound like something that would be too hard.

I know you are super busy Shadow, so if its low on the queue I totally understand. Just sounds like a good Adjustment. Thanks!

ShadowChemosh May 27th, 2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoEvaX (Post 250588)
Quick request.. if possible.

I think an adjustment to change the weight of something would be great. You would select the item you want to change, and then select either new weight or +- what you wanted.

I know you can change your ability to carry things, and not many people actually track weight limits.

This came up with I took my pirate halfling bard/gunslinger and wanted to put on a clockwork arm wondrous item. (So he can carry a specific gun from Skull and Shackles). Not only did the 25 lbs of the wondrous item not go down for a small creature (vs normal medium), but in game I only replaced my hand, not the entire arm. It would be great to change the weight (with DM approval of course).

Just a thought. I don't know a ton about the innerworkings of Hero Lab, but it does not sound like something that would be too hard.

I know you are super busy Shadow, so if its low on the queue I totally understand. Just sounds like a good Adjustment. Thanks!

So your in luck. This was very easy to do. I have added the new "Equipment, Weight" adjustment to the Pack and it will be in the next release.

The next release will be "soon"... :)

ErinRigh May 27th, 2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 250596)

The pak will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be a pak!:D

NeoEvaX May 28th, 2017 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 250596)
So your in luck. This was very easy to do. I have added the new "Equipment, Weight" adjustment to the Pack and it will be in the next release.

Much thanks!

ShadowChemosh May 28th, 2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinRigh (Post 250603)
The pak will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be a pak!:D

I feel like I am being stalked now! :D :)

ShadowChemosh May 28th, 2017 09:24 AM

The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.8 is out!

v1.8 May 25, 2017

Bug Fixes
  • Ultimate Psionics (phlidwsn) - Added pre-req script for Aegies level 5+ to Ram customization. Corrected Flight prereq for Abberant Aegis off by one error (Was requiring 6 instead of 5). Fix several errors with level based prereqs for Aegis customizations (off by one and other wrong number errors). Updated elemental flux style text to book version, removed out of place bleed scripting.
  • Ultimate Psionics (delawless) - Added Evade Arrows to Marksman.
  • Ultimate Psionics (delawless) - Altered Defense was calculating bonus incorrectly. Corrected.
  • Ultimate Psionics (delawless) - Fixed error with Skin of the Chameleon not applying enhancement bonus correctly.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed Cryptic "Altered Defense" ability to correctly appear at level 1. Made changes to how the Altered Defense activation names appear to look nicer on the "In-Play" tab.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fix issue where Soulknife mindblades after being enchanted where displaying as part of a characters gear value.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) -Fixed #13. "Boost Construct" feat and "Summoner's Call" class ability is now implemented and will increase the menu options that an Astral Construct receives. Added a new racial ability to Astral Constructs to explain the Menu choices. Updated the selection of Menu abilities to be more clear.
  • Path of War Expanded (drumanagh) - Update Piercing Thunder to final version.
  • Path of War Expanded (drumanagh) - Updated all Sleeping Goddess maneuvers and stances to final version.
  • Path of War Expanded (phlidwsn) - Cursed Razor Final text and Aegis tweaks. Update Cursed Razor level 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 & 9 to final book text.This completes the update of the text from beta to final for Cursed Razor. Added missing strike Black Dog's Due at 7th. Added Animus Healing feat (text only, no scripts, no prereq)
  • Path of War Expanded (ShadowChemosh) - Corrected the maneuver schools on the all three Expanded classes to match to the latest printing of the book.
  • Path of War Expanded (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #104 Harbinger class. The Dark Focus bonus feat will not appear until selected at level 4. The Dark Focus bonus feat "Discipline Focus" will now correctly auto select the same discipline that was selected at level 2. Magic Aura spell-like ability will now correctly appear only at level 7+ instead of level 1.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #101. Add new "Damage Reduction, Byeshk or Magic" DR. Gave the Dolgaunt its missing +3 natural AC bonus. Fixed Dolgaunt DR to be byeshk OR magic not "and". Updated .stock files. In addition added an Unchained Dolgaunt Monk portfolio to the encounter builder.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #100. Fixed racial skill bonuses to actually be "racial" bonus instead of a unnamed bonus. Empty Vessels where not gaining Knowledge (Planes) as an automatic Class Skill.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Enhanced Dolgaunt to show the tentacle attacks have 10ft reach.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Changed Artificer class into a "unrestricted" spell caster.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed issue where the "Mark of Creation" major creation referenced Fabricate and not major creation spell information.
  • Mummies Mask (ShadowChemosh) - Added missing source to feat "Rallying Blow".
  • AP63 - The Asylum Stone (ShadowChemosh) - Added Not PFS allowed to the races & templates.
  • ShadowChemosh Equipment (ShadowChemosh) - Changed the stats of the Torch weapon to match the core rule book (gauntlet sized damage and +1 fire). The Torch weapon now provides a check box on the In-Play tab to "Unlit" the torch to remove the additional fire damage. It defaults to lit which is the most common use. Implemented all three torch feats: Burn! Burn! Burn! (ARG, GoG); Torch Bearer (Inner Sea Gods); Torch Handling (Dungeoneer's Handbook).
  • Spell Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Made "- Custom Spell Weapon -" easier to use as selecting the spell weapon from a dropdown is no longer required.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Race, Hit Dice Remove" to also remove hit points and skill points from hit dice.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Equipment, Weapon Enhancement" to not double assign a "+1, +2, etc" to the weapons name.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Equipment, Armor Enhancement" to not double assign a "+1, +2, etc" to the armors name.
  • RGG 110 Spell Varieants Vol 2 (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #112. Source marked spells that where not correctly sourced.
New Features
  • Ultimate Psionics (delawless) - **READ ME** The "Dual Disciple" Psion archetype has been enhanced to better support multiple disciplines. After adding a second discipline you will be required to make one Primary and one Secondary. If you have an existing character with the "Dual Disciple" Psion archetype your secondary discipline will be "removed" when you open the character. You will need to reselect the secondary discipline.
  • Ultimate Psionics (delawless) - Added Shroud Archetype and archetype abilities.
  • Ultimate Psionics (drumanagh) - Added new option for a 'free' Gifted Blade for Soulknives. This is found under the new "Psionic Class Options" section in the Configure Your Hero window.
  • Psionics Seventh Path (drumanagh) - Add content from Psionics Augmented: Seventh Path book.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Re-wrote the Marksman class to follow HL standards. Scripts have been added to all abilities and non-standard implementation logic has been removed.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (Skarn) - Added #98. Added in Skarn's Potion Bracer from Eberron Sharn City of Towers. Thanks Skarn!
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added the missing Concentration Skills for the Occult Adventure classes.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new Conferred adjustment "Combat: Sneak Attack Effect". This allows for seeing a list of all abilities that interact with Sneak Attack (ie Bleeding or the Unchained Rogue abilities). This allows for a nice central place on the In-Play tab to work with these abilities.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added #108. Added 3 new Horror Adventure adjustments for adjusting Sanity, Sanity Threshold & Sanity Edge values.
  • ShadowChemosh Equipment (ShadowChemosh) - Added new gear item "Diamond Dust" that can be purchased in any gp amount. This allows for easily tracking this expensive material components on characters.
  • ShadowChemosh Conferred Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new conferred adjustment "Magus: Arcane Pool". After adding this adjustment an option on the In-Play tab will allow you to select a weapon to magically enhance from +1 to +5 and add the following weapon properties: dancing, flaming, flaming burst, frost, icy burst, keen, shock, shocking burst, speed, or vorpal. Note: The weapon you are adding these powers to can be non-magical or magical.
  • ShadowChemosh Conferred Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added additional blade powers from magus arcana to the "Magus: Arcane Pool" adjustment. Now supports the following Magus Arcana abilities: Bane Blade, Devoted Blade, Ghost Blade and Planar Hunter.
  • ShadowChemosh Equipment (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #99. Added in Vicious power that can be activated on the In-Play tab. Thanks to Valdacil for his contribution!
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added a new adjustment "Equipment, Weight" that allows for increasing/decreasing the weight of any gear item.
Data File Authoring
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Changed all scripts on all Things that test for Psionic Focus to call the procedure PUPsiFocus instead of directly checking the Hero.PsiFocus tag. To many other rules add exception logic to Psionic Focus and we can not just use the one tag from LW anymore.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added new abCategory.PUPsiDisc "Psion Discipline" tag. Modified all Psion Discipline custom abilities to have the new abCategory.PUPsiDisc tag. This tag gets pushed to the Hero allows for other Things to test for the presence of any selected Psion Disciplines.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Modified Mechanics, Simple Things, Tags and Sources to support new High Psionic options as discussed with drumanagh.
  • Ultimate Psionics (delawless) - Added abCategory.PUPsiCllct tag to collective class abilities.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Moved all the duplicate non-used Collective class abilites to the Deprecated file. Updated all the different scripts to only reference to the single cPUCollect ability. All classes currently use the same class ability so no abCategory is needed.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added a new component for Psion Disciplines. Added new editor tab to define Disciplines "zCommunity->UP Psion Disciplines". Fixed Powers that where incorrectly marked with old Discipline ID's.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Removed all logic associated to the PackHelper.FreePower tag as the issue was officially fixed by LW. If you have anything with PackerHelper.FreePower tag please replace with Helper.Free instead to accomplish the same fix of not having a bootstrapped power count against a classes total.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - More Psion Discipline fixes. Moved the psiClass tag away from the powers and setup the ClsAllowPs.? tags onto the discipline. Removed psiClass.Disclipine tags from the Powers. Updated the editor help text. Added the Associated Discipline text to the advanced disciplines.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Moved Psychic Warrior Path abilities over to a custom component. Updated the editor for this new component. Added new Ability Category tags for the Path Manuevers/Trances. This will allow other magic items and mythic abilities to easily locate Path Manuevers/Trances by the ability category.
  • Mythic Psionics (ShadowChemosh) Added new tag group MythicPsi for Mythics Psionics. Added new tag PsiFocus. Modified the PUPsiFocus procedure to look for this new tag.
  • Mythic Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Added new tag MythicPsi.PsicrBon2x that when assigned to the Hero at Post-Level/10000 will double the Psicrystal bonus given to the master. For each additional "hero" tag found we increase the 2x mulitplier by 1. In example if 2 tags are found we go from 2x to 3x not 4x.
  • Path of War Expanded (ShadowChemosh) - Removed deprecated Path of War expanded maneuvers that are not in the final printed book. Added a Silent Load Thing so that a character does not toss errors about these missing Things.
  • Eberron(ShadowChemosh) - Added additional languages to be hidden for Eberron.
  • (ShadowChemosh) - Removed sources that where not selectable and have been around for years. Throne of Night AP and the extra Eberron books.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Data Authoring File changes to support Astral Constructs better. AllowRCust.MenuA, MenuB, MenuC changed to PUMenuA, PUMenuB and PUMenuB to match community standards. Updated the XML to remove name/abbr info. Moved the creation of the tags to the Psionic Helper on the mechanic. Added logic for new tag "Psionics.AstConMenu" that increases the number of custom abilities a Astral Construct can take.
  • (ShadowChemosh) Buckler Proficiency feat moved from Path of War to Universal things.

ShadowChemosh May 28th, 2017 09:54 AM

Couple of Pack Highlights...

1) Mythic Psionics including the overmind path is available. Psionics Augmented 7th Path book is in the Pack! Great work Quintain & Roadie.

2) **READ ME** The "Dual Disciple" Psion archetype has been enhanced to better support multiple disciplines. After adding a second discipline you will be required to make one Primary and one Secondary. If you have an existing character with the "Dual Disciple" Psion archetype your secondary discipline will be "removed" when you open the character. You will need to re-select the secondary discipline.

3) Two new conferred adjustments will help the Rogue/Magus characters.

-Combat: Sneak Attack Effects gives a dropdown of special attacks that can be applied to sneak attack on the In-Play tab. Plus gives a activation button that can be used to help remind yourself which effect is active.

-Magus: Arcane Pool gives new options on the In-Play tab for the magus class allowing the ability to select any weapon (magic or non-magic) and enchant it. This means you can apply +1 to +5 magic bonus and special magical properties like flaming.

4) Authoring note. Two Psionic classes special abilities (Psion Disciplines and Psychic Warrior Path) have been moved to their own editor tabs. This allows others to more easily add in these classes special abilities.

ErinRigh May 28th, 2017 10:50 AM

Thanks SC and all

Zaknaefin May 29th, 2017 06:39 PM

I am having some small issues with the newest pack (I do not want to sound ungrateful, you guys do a great job with these! :D )

1. Aegis Customization pre-reqs:

My character has Extra Arms, Lesser and Extra Arms and now has Extra Arms, Greater, but it is giving a validation error under Extra Arms, Greater that he does not have Extra Arms, Lesser.

He just got Extra Arms, Greater from leveling so this may or may not have been an issue before the most recent update. I do know that some of the other pre-req issues were fixed in this update.

2. Gift Blade Archetype:

My character had the Gifted Blade Archetype before the pack and now it is gone. I tried turning the "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" option on and off and either way I was not able to add back the Gifted Blade Archetype. It is not listed under the list of options in Archetypes. It lists: Armored Blade, Cutthroat, Deadly Fist, Feral Heart, Nimble Blade, Shielded Blade, Soulbolt, and War Soul, but no Gifted Blade. My assumption is that some of the coding with the new change may have taken it off the list of options to take as a standard Archetype instead of a free Archetype.

ShadowChemosh May 29th, 2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 250722)
I am having some small issues with the newest pack (I do not want to sound ungrateful, you guys do a great job with these! :D )

Bug reports are not being ungrateful its helping everyone out. I mean we are just human and we make mistakes. Just be polite and I am happy to try and fix stuff. :)

Quote:

1. Aegis Customization pre-reqs:

My character has Extra Arms, Lesser and Extra Arms and now has Extra Arms, Greater, but it is giving a validation error under Extra Arms, Greater that he does not have Extra Arms, Lesser.

He just got Extra Arms, Greater from leveling so this may or may not have been an issue before the most recent update. I do know that some of the other pre-req issues were fixed in this update.

This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release. For now please just ignore the warning message....

Quote:

2. Gift Blade Archetype:

My character had the Gifted Blade Archetype before the pack and now it is gone. I tried turning the "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" option on and off and either way I was not able to add back the Gifted Blade Archetype. It is not listed under the list of options in Archetypes. It lists: Armored Blade, Cutthroat, Deadly Fist, Feral Heart, Nimble Blade, Shielded Blade, Soulbolt, and War Soul, but no Gifted Blade. My assumption is that some of the coding with the new change may have taken it off the list of options to take as a standard Archetype instead of a free Archetype.

You are correct that you can not choose it freely right now. That needs to be fixed. Opps...

In testing if I turn on "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" the "High Psionics Gifted Blade" archetype appears. You sure this does not work for you right now?

I understand its not suppose to work this way but it's an easy work around for now so your character works. I may put out a fix during the week as this is sort of major... :(

Zaknaefin May 29th, 2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release. For now please just ignore the warning message....
Will do.

Quote:

In testing if I turn on "Free Gifted Blade for soulknives" the "High Psionics Gifted Blade" archetype appears. You sure this does not work for you right now?
The High Psionics Gifted Blade does work, so I have that functionality.

I am using the Class Ability: Values adjustment to set Psychic Strike down to 0 dice.

Quintain May 29th, 2017 11:04 PM

It looks like 1st the eval scripts for the latest change to the FGG Fire As She Bears User has a second eval script embedded in it -- I can't correct, as the editor says the file cannot be written when I try.

ShadowChemosh May 30th, 2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 250732)
It looks like 1st the eval scripts for the latest change to the FGG Fire As She Bears User has a second eval script embedded in it -- I can't correct, as the editor says the file cannot be written when I try.

I am sorry I am totally lost on what your trying to tell me.

ShadowChemosh May 30th, 2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 250732)

I double checked my last change and I see I forgot to close out a <![CDATA[ section. Just go to line 930 and add ]]> to before the closing of the eval element and HL will be happy again. :)

Zaknaefin May 30th, 2017 12:01 PM

Another issue with the Gifted Blade archetype, and this existed prior to 1.8, was that at 5th level the known powers were 1 instead of 2.

This issue is exclusive to level 5.

Quintain May 30th, 2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 250753)
I double checked my last change and I see I forgot to close out a <![CDATA[ section. Just go to line 930 and add ]]> to before the closing of the eval element and HL will be happy again. :)

Yeah, sometimes my typing and thinking aren't exactly in sync. :)

Steel_Wind June 3rd, 2017 02:27 PM

Wayfinder Bestiary - Any plans to add it?

Wayfinder Bestiary? I'd love to have this as an option in Herolab.

Skarn June 5th, 2017 10:01 PM

v1.8 Bug Report (ShadowChemosh's Adjustments)

(First off, Shadow, thanks for adding the occult class Concentration skills!)

Concentration: Kineticist is showing an incorrect value.

I have a Level 2 Kineticist with +4 CON mod. The Concentration skill is showing Total Bonus +7 = +0 Ranks +6 (untyped). A quick look over the character doesn't suggest to me anything that should be generating the extra +1, either in feats/traits or racial mods.

Another Kineticist I have is Level 1, with a +5 CON. It shows Total Bonus +11 = 0 Ranks +6 (untyped). The only thing I have on it which should modify Concentration is a trait granting a situational bonus which does appear as expected above the normal roll information.

As a minor note, showing the class levels & stat mod as +6 (untyped) is inconsistent with other versions of the Concentraton skill which show the final value as the 'Total Bonus' with no other notes. I did check, however, and the 'Untyped' modifier is correctly changing according to level & stat mods.

---

Further investigating, I created a new Kineticist.

I bumped him immediately to level 3 and put in a 16 CON; at this point, the calculation appeared to be correct. However, I then put in a trait [Quantum Universit Graduate (Nex)], which should add a conditional +2 when casting an arcane spell (just for the situational mod; I realize that Kineticist's aren't arcane), and the Concentration changed to +2 Situational, +8 Total Bonus, +6 Untyped.

I then added Combat Casting. The situational mod appears, but the skill is otherwise unchanged at +8 Total with +6 untyped.

Adding another level went as expected, +9/+7.

Adding Arcane Temper (a flat +1 Trait bonus to Concentration) modifies the Total Bonus, but not the Untyped (+10/+7).

I hope the extra info helps with debugging. :)

ShadowChemosh June 6th, 2017 12:23 PM

The easist way to track stuff like this down is a copy of your .por file. Can you send it to me at "my forum user id" at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Skarn June 6th, 2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 251035)
Can you send it to me at . . . .

Done. Thanks for looking into it.

Zaknaefin June 10th, 2017 06:10 PM

Shadow, can you add a "Class Ability, Reduce Trackable" adjustment that reduces the number of uses per day a class ability can be used?

I tried the "Class: Values" adjustment and it would not reduce the usages per day on any of the five values.

In this specific case, I want to take a Brawler's Martial Flexibility Class Ability and reduce the daily usages, without affecting the effective brawler level for activation time.

ShadowChemosh June 10th, 2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 251243)
Shadow, can you add a "Class Ability, Reduce Trackable" adjustment that reduces the number of uses per day a class ability can be used?

I tried the "Class: Values" adjustment and it would not reduce the usages per day on any of the five values.

In this specific case, I want to take a Brawler's Martial Flexibility Class Ability and reduce the daily usages, without affecting the effective brawler level for activation time.

I could but in this case the adjustment you want is from LW called "Ability: Uses/Period". Then select "Martial Flexibility" and set the counter to negative the amount you want to remove. :)

Zaknaefin June 10th, 2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 251244)
I could but in this case the adjustment you want is from LW called "Ability: Uses/Period". Then select "Martial Flexibility" and set the counter to negative the amount you want to remove. :)

Or that. I thought I had searched through every permutation. Thanks again. :)

Zaknaefin June 13th, 2017 04:52 PM

Is there an existing adjustment that allows you to take a two-handed weapon (such as a quarterstaff) and set it to not add 150% Str mod (such as when you flurry with it?)

There are a lot of adjustments that are close to this that I found, but none that actually do this.

ShadowChemosh June 13th, 2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaknaefin (Post 251375)
Is there an existing adjustment that allows you to take a two-handed weapon (such as a quarterstaff) and set it to not add 150% Str mod (such as when you flurry with it?)

There are a lot of adjustments that are close to this that I found, but none that actually do this.

Ok got me on that one as no such adjustment exists. You would need to use a penalty to damage adjustment and set the counter to be equal to 1/2 the Str modifier.

Roadie June 14th, 2017 10:23 AM

Looks like the first part of the Path of War errata (for everything but maneuvers) has been released. For the purpose of Hero Lab stuff it's mostly text changes, but there's also some changes to ranges, calculations (for example, Deadly Agility just being a straight replacement for Str including 1.5x damage for 2h weapons), and most bothersome to adjust, a bunch of class features that now specifically run off "initiation modifier" rather than a specific stat (as initiation modifier can be changed by archetypes).

ShadowChemosh June 14th, 2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadie (Post 251396)
Looks like the first part of the Path of War errata (for everything but maneuvers) has been released. For the purpose of Hero Lab stuff it's mostly text changes, but there's also some changes to ranges, calculations (for example, Deadly Agility just being a straight replacement for Str including 1.5x damage for 2h weapons), and most bothersome to adjust, a bunch of class features that now specifically run off "initiation modifier" rather than a specific stat (as initiation modifier can be changed by archetypes).

Thanks.... Will take a look...

Krothos June 14th, 2017 11:44 AM

@SC When are you planning to release another update to your Community files? :)

ShadowChemosh June 14th, 2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 251400)
@SC When are you planning to release another update to your Community files? :)

I was yes but work and life has gotten in the way. I didn't have a chance this last weekend.

Thought maybe this week but having "production" issues at my real job site that is sucking up my time.

So best I can say is "soon".... :(

Quintain June 15th, 2017 10:18 AM

The HaveSpell feature needs to be modified to take into account classes that use spell lists defined by other classes (e.g Arcanist -> Sorcerer/Wizard).

Skarn June 15th, 2017 03:49 PM

Community Pack v1.8 Bug Report (FGG - Tome of Horrors)

The Jade Colossus, a 32 HD Construct, is showing up in Encounter Builder as CR 1/2. According to d20pfsrd.com, it should be CR 16.

Dami June 16th, 2017 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarn (Post 251443)
Bug Report (FGG - Tome of Horrors)

The Jade Colossus, a 32 HD Construct, is showing up in Encounter Builder as CR 1/2. According to d20pfsrd.com, it should be CR 16.

Confirmed. File: COM_GMPack_FGG_TomeOfHorrors - Races
It appears that the CR has not been set in the file.

Quintain June 16th, 2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 251467)
Confirmed. File: COM_GMPack_FGG_TomeOfHorrors - Races
It appears that the CR has not been set in the file.

I made this change and pushed to repository.

ShadowChemosh June 18th, 2017 09:22 AM

The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.9 is out!

This version has some fixes to resolve a couple major issues for those using Psionics. Thanks for those that reported the issue! :)

v1.9 June 18, 2017

Bug Fixes
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fix issue with "Extra Arms, Greater" for the aegis not detecting "Extra Arms, Lesser customization".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fix issue where the normal Gifted Blade archetype could not be taken by soulknife characters anymore. Worse the archetype was being removed from existing characters.
  • FGG - Fire as She Bears (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #113. Fix issue with the Sleek Hull and Broad Hull not getting the correct ability score modifiers. Updated the text to match the rules about +4 Dex to Sleek and -4 Dex to Broad hulls.
  • Tome of Horror (delawless) - Fixed the missing CR value from the Jade Colossus monster.
New Features
  • Mythic Psionics (delawless) - Implemented/script the remaining mythic abilities.
  • RGG The Talented Monk (Eilserves)- Misc fixes to abilities. Added in more of the missing edges and class features. Big thanks to Eilserves for his contribution!
Data File Authoring
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Removed un-needed "parent" element from all maneuvers.

Eilserves June 18th, 2017 04:21 PM

Glad to have contributed, will send more adds to the Monk your way as I make them ;)

There is a bug I haven't figured out yet, when taking Unfettered Kata, for some reason the BAB Bonuses are being applied to Unarmed Strike twice. So a first level is getting a listing of "+2" as their BAB on Unarmed. I thought maybe it was due to having "Fighting Style: Monk" as an Edge also, but even without that Edge it's occurring.

Krothos June 19th, 2017 10:39 AM

Thank you SC!!!

ShadowChemosh June 19th, 2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eilserves (Post 251558)
There is a bug I haven't figured out yet, when taking Unfettered Kata, for some reason the BAB Bonuses are being applied to Unarmed Strike twice. So a first level is getting a listing of "+2" as their BAB on Unarmed. I thought maybe it was due to having "Fighting Style: Monk" as an Edge also, but even without that Edge it's occurring.

I had special logic running for the class because of the way the class changes BAB. Then LW made changes over the last year to how weapons/BAB work so could be a conflict going on.

Will have to look into this. Don't know off the top of my head...