Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Mutants & Masterminds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   (M&M 3e) [1.1] Character Sheet Bugs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12618)

charlieluce March 12th, 2011 09:09 PM

[1.1] Character Sheet Bugs

The correct Power Point total is still not being printed on NPC character sheets.

When the Background information is spread over two columns in the Compact sheet, the Gender/Age/Height/Weight/Hair/Eyes information is not included (if the information is just in the left column, it does appear).

Non-Damage Attacks still do not appear in the Offense section.

ETA: I tried checking "No Portrait On Page 1" on one NPC and it gave me a three page sheet of which page 2 was nothing but Skills and Page 3 was the Background information (all of two lines, across the page).

Colen March 17th, 2011 04:22 PM

Thanks for these reports. I'll address the bugs next version. I'm still considering the non-damage attacks in the Offense section; I'm trying to find a way to do it without pushing a lot of stuff onto page 2. I could just make it an optional rule, I suppose...

charlieluce March 17th, 2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colen (Post 53386)
I'm still considering the non-damage attacks in the Offense section; I'm trying to find a way to do it without pushing a lot of stuff onto page 2. I could just make it an optional rule, I suppose...

If you were to shrink the font a bit once the Offense section got past four or five lines, I for one would have no problem with it.

Talison March 18th, 2011 12:49 PM

In the future could we get Known Languages either in the Advantage section or before the background/description text. Seems like a bit of game info that is put at the end of the fluff section.

Colen March 21st, 2011 12:54 PM

I think the position of the Languages is a holdover from 2nd edition; there doesn't seem to be a specific place for them on the 3e sheet. I'll put them with the advantages, since that seems as good a place for them as any.

DLKTrazer September 1st, 2011 10:43 PM

Non-damage attacks not displaying...

Quote:

Thanks for these reports. I'll address the bugs next version. I'm still considering the non-damage attacks in the Offense section; I'm trying to find a way to do it without pushing a lot of stuff onto page 2. I could just make it an optional rule, I suppose...

Is this still unresolved, or has it been fixed and I just missed it?

DLKTrazer January 22nd, 2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colen

Anything more on this? I like this program, but it's essentially useless for me as a character sheet maker for M&M. Even the ability to enter attacks with manually entered fields would be an improvement.

Talison February 9th, 2012 06:56 PM

I'm getting a weird bug where certain words in the background text are showing up as blanks.

DLKTrazer April 12th, 2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Anything on this? I'd really like to be able to use this program for gaming.