Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

tempestblindam March 11th, 2015 09:56 PM

I am getting the following error message
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_SGG_Procedures.user (line 18) - Procedure - Duplicate record encountered ('HaveSpell')
File: PFRPG_SGG_Procedures.user (line 86) - Procedure - Duplicate record encountered ('CntMartWea')

Any advice on a fix?

Quintain March 12th, 2015 07:49 AM

You'll want to open the .user files in the error and edit out those items.

xml comment tags are

<!--
and
-->

ShadowChemosh March 12th, 2015 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tempestblindam (Post 205642)
I am getting the following error message
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_SGG_Procedures.user (line 18) - Procedure - Duplicate record encountered ('HaveSpell')
File: PFRPG_SGG_Procedures.user (line 86) - Procedure - Duplicate record encountered ('CntMartWea')

Any advice on a fix?

This is a 'load' error caused by the the installer actually. The file PFRPG_SGG_Procedures.user should NOT exist after you installed the Latest 3PP Pack. So it was a bit back in the thread in THIS post but if you could send an email directly to support@wolflair.com to talk to Colen. This way LW can work with a person with this issue to see "WHY" the installer is not correctly removing all the files on install. :(

To get around this issue the best way is to do a Clean Install which is covered in FAQ#6.

See I can't duplicate this issue but it does happen for some people. So if you put in an email to support@wolflair.com maybe we can find out "why" and everyone can get a fix. :)

radionausea March 26th, 2015 08:16 AM

Mixed Combat (Ultimate Psionics) creates a drop down and requires you to pick something. I've replaced it with this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mixed Combat
<thing id="fPUMixComb" name="Mixed Combat" description="You are trained at using ranged and melee attacks at the same time.\n\n{b}Prerequisites:{/b} Quick Draw, base attack bonus +6 \n\n{b}Benefit:{/b} You can sheathe your weapons as free actions that do not provoke attacks of opportunity.\n\nIf you use this feat to change from a melee attack to a ranged attack against the same target, your ranged attacks do not provoke attacks of opportunity from that target.\n\n{b}Normal{/b}: Sheathing weapons is a move action that provokes attacks of opportunity. Ranged attacks provoke attacks of opportunity." compset="Feat" maxlimit="" uniqueness="useronce">
<usesource source="pPsiUn"/>
<tag group="fCategory" tag="Combat"/>
<exprreq message="Base Attack Bonus 6+ required."><![CDATA[child[Attack].field[tAtkBase].value >= 6]]></exprreq>
<exprreq message="Quick Draw feat required."><![CDATA[#hasfeat[fQuickDraw] <> 0]]></exprreq>
</thing>

ShadowChemosh March 26th, 2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radionausea (Post 206347)
Mixed Combat (Ultimate Psionics) creates a drop down and requires you to pick something. I've replaced it with this:

Had to read this a few times to figure out what you meant. LOL So it has a drop down and it shouldn't. Thanks added to the bug-list. :)

radionausea March 26th, 2015 02:09 PM

Ha, I'll try and explain better next time!

ShadowChemosh March 26th, 2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radionausea (Post 206362)
Ha, I'll try and explain better next time!

No issues. Sometimes when I am tired I can begin reading things very "literally" is all. :D

Zan Thrax March 26th, 2015 08:14 PM

SC, I'm not sure if this is the best place to request new adjustments for the ShadowChemosh Adjustments or not. If there's somewhere more appropriate, let me know and I'll post in that thread instead in the future.

The adjustment to adjust the caster level of a specific spell is very helpful. Is there any chance that a similar adjustment for the DC of a specific spell could be implemented as well?

ShadowChemosh March 26th, 2015 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Thrax (Post 206381)
SC, I'm not sure if this is the best place to request new adjustments for the ShadowChemosh Adjustments or not. If there's somewhere more appropriate, let me know and I'll post in that thread instead in the future.

This is fine! So is email or a PM. I am flexible. ;) :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Thrax (Post 206381)
The adjustment to adjust the caster level of a specific spell is very helpful. Is there any chance that a similar adjustment for the DC of a specific spell could be implemented as well?

I seem to remember doing this. Checking....

Yep I see "Spell DC, Specific Spell" in the '- Spells -' section. Does it not work? Checking....

Tested on a Sorcerer and it seems to work. :)

Zan Thrax March 26th, 2015 08:59 PM

Okay. That's weird. It's certainly there, but I couldn't find it last time I checked. Thanks!