Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Bug Reported - Warpirest fighter level quiv. issue (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51479)

Exmortis November 28th, 2014 06:46 AM

Bug Reported - Warpirest fighter level quiv. issue

As per Advanced Class Guide a Warpirest has the following ability, it is not working as intended as at 6th level I am unable to choose weapon specialization with out generateing an error about not having fighter levels.

From ACG pg62:

Bonus Feats: At 3rd level and every 3 levels thereafter, a
warpriest gains a bonus feat in addition to those gained
from normal advancement. These bonus feats must be
selected from those listed as combat feats. The warpriest
must meet the prerequisites for these feats, but he treats his
warpriest level as his base attack bonus for these feats (in
addition to base attack bonuses gained from other classes
and racial Hit Dice). Finally, for the purposes of these feats,
the warpriest can select feats that have a minimum number
of fighter levels as a prerequisite, treating his warpriest
level as his fighter level.

Togainu November 28th, 2014 07:23 AM

That is known and not a bug if you look in the bonus feat list it says (in the feat description section)

"The character treats his warpriest level as his base attack bonus for these feats (in addition to base attack bonuses gained rfom other classes and racial hit dice) and treats his warpriest level as fighter level for these feats. This is not yet implemented.

Exmortis November 28th, 2014 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togainu (Post 198454)
That is known and not a bug if you look in the bonus feat list it says (in the feat description section)

"The character treats his warpriest level as his base attack bonus for these feats (in addition to base attack bonuses gained rfom other classes and racial hit dice) and treats his warpriest level as fighter level for these feats. This is not yet implemented.

Sorry I missed that completely, thanks for the tip.

runnetib June 14th, 2015 10:30 AM

Apologies for the thread necro, but is there a timeline for this implementation?

Aaron June 14th, 2015 05:19 PM

No timeline on this. The issue is that there is currently no way to tell, before the thing is added, what class or table it is being added to. That's something which requires changes in the core program, which is above my pay grade. The devs who can do this have a lot on their plate, unfortunately.

ShadowChemosh June 14th, 2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 210801)
No timeline on this. The issue is that there is currently no way to tell, before the thing is added, what class or table it is being added to. That's something which requires changes in the core program, which is above my pay grade. The devs who can do this have a lot on their plate, unfortunately.

At the same time that would fix Psionics and fix the Path of War stuff I created. Then I could do level check in the display list. Just saying it would fix multiple issues. :)

Aaron June 14th, 2015 06:14 PM

It has cropped up in a couple other places since the ACG, where this or that can add bonus feats except modifying the pre-reqs somehow.

brewdus September 6th, 2015 07:28 AM

Is it possible to add a custom feat tab under the bonus feats so a guy can just use the adjust tab to mimic the feat ability?

dalatwest October 11th, 2016 06:31 AM

Still nothing?

Is there still no timeline for this to be implemented?

Aaron October 11th, 2016 10:10 AM

Sadly not.