Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh June 29th, 2016 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhrei (Post 231519)
Sheesh, SC. You've thought of everything!

:cool:

I think that just happens when you actually "use" software. My players complain about something so I fix it and it rolls into the community stuff. :D

Zan Thrax June 29th, 2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 231507)
Yeah. If you turn on ShadowChemosh Equipment you can add a Community version of Bane that has a on/off toggle on the iPlay tab.

Great, thank you.

blzbob June 29th, 2016 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 231481)
Oh yeah. It sort of fell off my radar with other stuff. Will try and get it finished up...

Thanks. I tried to do the talented fighter and I just couldn't get it to work.

afedelejr July 14th, 2016 09:24 AM

Finding NPC .por files

Sorry about this question however, I am unable to figure out how I find the NPC files for the Rise of the Runelords campaign. I own all the material and purchased the supplemental package for the encounters but the NPC's aren't in there.

I understand that this was made by the player community and have the pathfinder pack installed. Just not sure how to actually find the named NPC files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamz July 14th, 2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 231507)
Yeah. If you turn on ShadowChemosh Equipment you can add a Community version of Bane that has a on/off toggle on the iPlay tab.

Wait? what? Dude. I need to read the forums more often lol, that's awesome, thanks!

I don't suppose there are any toggles for Paladin's Divine Weapon? A "Divine Weapon +1/2/3/4" enhancement that added toggles for the Defending, flaming, speed, etc?

ShadowChemosh August 1st, 2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamz (Post 232131)
Wait? what? Dude. I need to read the forums more often lol, that's awesome, thanks!

I don't suppose there are any toggles for Paladin's Divine Weapon? A "Divine Weapon +1/2/3/4" enhancement that added toggles for the Defending, flaming, speed, etc?

Sorry just saw this question. Adding the logic for "item powers" is not something I have found a way to accomplish using Adjustments. The issue is a bit technical but currently the only way to do this would be to re-create the logic of the item powers. :(

ShadowChemosh August 1st, 2016 05:29 PM

The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.3 is out!

The big news here is that this fixes issues with the upcoming official release of Horror Adventures before it comes out. BIG THANKS to LW for getting me a beta copy of the data so I could make sure everything works. This way we don't cause any interruptions to the "Best 4 days in gaming!".

If you are going to Gen Con please update your community Pathfinder Pack before you leave. :)

v1.3 August 1, 2016

Bug Fixes
  • GM Mythic Bestiary (ShadowChemosh) - #58. Fixed issues with Arueshalae spell-like abilities.
New Features
  • Kingdom Building Rules (ShadowChemosh) - Closes Issue #51. Added new Hex Special Cost tags for Roads, Settlements, and Farms. These give multiplier values from 2-9.
  • Ultimate Psionics (psych777) - Cutthroat archetype added.
  • Ultimate Psionics (psych777) - Added Blade Skills for Feral Heart archetype.
  • Path of War Expanded (Jamel Neal Rose) - Added the Bushi Archetype.
Data File Authoring
  • d20 Modern Classic Heroes (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed issue where weapons where marked as "Show Only" and where not Headers. This is causing a load conflict in the latest version of Pathfinder (12.23). Changed logic to use Helper.Helper instead.

Erdrix August 2nd, 2016 09:00 AM

Is Carrion Crown included in the Pathfinder Pack?

ShadowChemosh August 2nd, 2016 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erdrix (Post 232877)
Is Carrion Crown included in the Pathfinder Pack?

The custom monsters are included in the Pack yes. If you want the pre-built encounters go to the d20pfsrd repository and download the AP43 Carrion Crown NPCs.zip file. Unzip it to find the encounters for each chapter. To make full use of the encounters you need the Pack installed so the custom monsters open correctly.

Erdrix August 2nd, 2016 10:59 AM

Ah ok. Thanks!