Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Grayson7 June 15th, 2016 11:59 AM

Hi, I noticed that the Advanced Options: Witch's Hexes by Rogue Genius Games is in the Pathfinder Community Pack. Are there any plans for the other Advanced Options such as Alchemist's Discoveries, Cavalier's Orders, Extra Evolutions, Inquisitor's Judgements, Oracle's Curses, etc.?

Asandir June 16th, 2016 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayson7 (Post 231030)
Hi, I noticed that the Advanced Options: Witch's Hexes by Rogue Genius Games is in the Pathfinder Community Pack. Are there any plans for the other Advanced Options such as Alchemist's Discoveries, Cavalier's Orders, Extra Evolutions, Inquisitor's Judgements, Oracle's Curses, etc.?

I had a bunch of them built but not fully functional, but due to what should have been a simple upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, ultimately caused a complete hard drive reformat and loss of the files I had in progress. I've also moved away from Pathfinder to some degree and have been working on some 5th edition stuff as time permits and haven't had the time or inclination to go back and recreate them.

akuthia June 17th, 2016 05:50 PM

Hey guys Posts around google have pointed to you as a source of flaws for pathfinder here in herolab, but i'm not sure where they're stored, any suggestions? I know there are some in the SRD, so there shouldnt be a need for them to be in 3pp

charlieluce June 17th, 2016 06:18 PM

Well, there is third-party OGL material in the SRD, though it's always clearly marked as such as far as I know.

Are you talking about Flaws, or Drawbacks? Paizo's Drawbacks are in Ultimate Campaign, with more in Quests & Campaigns (Player Companion #11 package).

radionausea June 18th, 2016 12:51 AM

Flaws are in the d20 srd for 3.5. You can enable them opening up configure hero>scroll to the bottom use material from d20srd and use traits and flaws. (roughly, not at herolab right now

blzbob June 27th, 2016 06:51 PM

The Talented Monk seems to be incomplete. Are there plans to finish it?

ShadowChemosh June 28th, 2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blzbob (Post 231440)
The Talented Monk seems to be incomplete. Are there plans to finish it?

Oh yeah. It sort of fell off my radar with other stuff. Will try and get it finished up...

Zan Thrax June 28th, 2016 04:59 PM

SC, is there anything in the community pack that makes Bane weapon into a toggle? The way that they're implemented by default is rather inconvenient - most of the time it's necessary to mentally subtract the 2d6 damage, and when the bane actually applies, it's instead necessary to mentally add the +2 to hit and damage.

ShadowChemosh June 28th, 2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Thrax (Post 231503)
SC, is there anything in the community pack that makes Bane weapon into a toggle? The way that they're implemented by default is rather inconvenient - most of the time it's necessary to mentally subtract the 2d6 damage, and when the bane actually applies, it's instead necessary to mentally add the +2 to hit and damage.

Yeah. If you turn on ShadowChemosh Equipment you can add a Community version of Bane that has a on/off toggle on the iPlay tab.

Azhrei June 29th, 2016 05:27 AM

Sheesh, SC. You've thought of everything!

:cool: