Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

LazarX April 1st, 2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 206641)
Just install the three packs you are using GM Mythic, 3PP, and Campaign. Basic is inside those so it will install automatically. :)

It's still asking to update the Basic Pack and the GM Pack. My portfolio files are opening without complaint though.

ShadowChemosh April 1st, 2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 206743)
It's still asking to update the Basic Pack and the GM Pack. My portfolio files are opening without complaint though.

My take is that you actually installed those two packs at one point in time. So HL remembers and is telling you to update them.

In that case go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and delete "Basic Pack" and "GM Pack". Then download and install the "GM Mythic Pack" one more time and HL will stop telling you to download those other Packs. :)

LazarX April 8th, 2015 05:17 AM

That seems to have worked, thanks. Are all three packs updated at the same time? I think the different version numbers may have made me decide to download the other two.

I did have all three packs installed.

Daengren April 13th, 2015 10:59 AM

I was updating a couple of my characters last week and noticed a couple of tiny fixes that need to be made in the Basic Pack. They both are PFS Vanity fixes.

First, the "You Be Goblin!" vanity is supposed to give a situation skill bonus of +2 on Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate and Sense Motive. The printed character sheet does show it for the first 3 skills, but not for Sense Motive.

Secondly, the "Snowmask Induction" vanity is supposed to be for scenario #2-19: Shades of Ice, Part 3: keep of the Huscarl King but it is currently listed as a boon for scenario 2-18: The Forbidden Furnace of Forgotten Koor.

Thanks for looking into it and I hope you get to feeling better!

ShadowChemosh April 13th, 2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daengren (Post 207291)
I was updating a couple of my characters last week and noticed a couple of tiny fixes that need to be made in the Basic Pack. They both are PFS Vanity fixes.

First, the "You Be Goblin!" vanity is supposed to give a situation skill bonus of +2 on Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate and Sense Motive. The printed character sheet does show it for the first 3 skills, but not for Sense Motive.

Secondly, the "Snowmask Induction" vanity is supposed to be for scenario #2-19: Shades of Ice, Part 3: keep of the Huscarl King but it is currently listed as a boon for scenario 2-18: The Forbidden Furnace of Forgotten Koor.

Thanks for looking into it and I hope you get to feeling better!

Cool thanks for the bug reports! I added them to the issues list. :)

Dwayne April 13th, 2015 12:56 PM

Are there any plans to include the Occupations part of Tome of Secrets from pages 55 to 63?

ShadowChemosh April 13th, 2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 207307)
Are there any plans to include the Occupations part of Tome of Secrets from pages 55 to 63?

I can add this to the "to-do" list. I am not up on everything in the 3PP Books so I was not aware of occupations or what they are. So I will need to take a look and see what the best way is to put these in. As "Ultimate Campaign" has stuff that "sounds" similar I maybe able to use existing mechanics.

Dwayne April 13th, 2015 01:51 PM

Thanks. Sounds great.

direinsomniac April 15th, 2015 11:07 AM

Are the FCB for the psionic classes planned to be implemented?

ShadowChemosh April 15th, 2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by direinsomniac (Post 207389)
Are the FCB for the psionic classes planned to be implemented?

Everything from Ultimate Psionics is planned to be 100% implemented. But it all takes time. Lately the focus has been on Archetypes & PrCs. It all just takes time...

I saw a few dozen FCB in UP so are you not seeing any? Or just one specific one for a race/class combo you are not seeing?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.