Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Dwayne January 14th, 2020 01:24 PM

Is this still being worked on? The author has not posted in this thread since July 2019.

ShadowChemosh January 14th, 2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 284984)
Is this still being worked on? The author has not posted in this thread since July 2019.

I will make sure the Community Pack continues to load and functions as is with new HL updates. I know allot of people make use of it.

Currently I have no extra time to put into the Community Pack at the moment. :(

Hopefully that changes in the future... :)

wolffman007 January 16th, 2020 11:24 AM

questions about the community pack

im trying to get the forgotten realms, dark suns and psionics unleashed data into herolab, but im not seeing them
are they just included by default?
im seeing the stuff for eberron, but none of the above
and it appears that "psionics unleashed" is actually psionics unlimited, as the githyanky and githzerai are not in the list of playable races
or am i just missing something completely
thanks

Ualaa January 18th, 2020 09:08 AM

The psionics are mostly included, in the Community Pack.
The classes and the powers are, along with a lot of the archetypes (maybe all now?).

The magic items aren't for the most part.
I have a player who sometimes wants to buy a whatever, but as often as not his desired thing is 3pp that isn't Paizo or from the 3pp publishers that out group uses; his search is usually on the d20pfsrd site.

The latest psionics (and has been out several years) is Ultimate Psionics, which is most of two paperback/softcover books combined into one hard cover.
They do have some small (Patreon funded, I believe) additions that aren't necessarily included in the Community Pack.
If you have spare time, they could be, a lot of it would be data entry (copy paste) from a sourcebook, but I'm not sure the specifics.

Tobyfox2002 has a massive thread, with a lot of stuff for previously popular settings.
I know Darksun is one of them, but it's not in the title of his stuff.
Not sure on Eberron.

Dami January 18th, 2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolffman007 (Post 285017)
im trying to get the forgotten realms, dark suns and psionics unleashed data into herolab, but im not seeing them. Are they just included by default?
im seeing the stuff for eberron, but none of the above and it appears that "psionics unleashed" is actually psionics unlimited, as the githyanky and githzerai are not in the list of playable races or am i just missing something completely thanks

2nd ed D&D: Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun, etc are not Paizo or Pathfinder products, so there is no official package & they are not default. Look at the TobyFox thread for getting a user file created for these.
Ultimate Psionics (DSP) is available - I believe its part of the Community Files.
The Gith races are two of about a dozen monsters not allowed to be used except by WotC. You'll only get those for PF if you create your own, or find someone else who has.

wolffman007 January 19th, 2020 10:42 AM

the latest community pack says it has the following

Psionics Unleashed – This package contains the Dreamscarred Press – Psionics Unleashed for pathfinder.
Dark Sun – This package contains RavenX’s Dark Sun campaign setting converted to Pathfinder.
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting – This package is a work in progress of converting FR over to pathfinder rules.
Eberron Campaign Setting – This package is a work in progress of converting Eberron over to the pathfinder rules.

i am referring to 3rd edition material
according to the above, all that material should already be in there.
note psionics unleashed is not psionics unlimited.
i have the book and the githyanki and githzerai are both in there and yes it says its for pathfinder, hence why im asking
ill look at Tobyfox2002 thread and see

Dami January 19th, 2020 10:15 PM

I have Ultimate Psionics, Psionics Unleashed & Psionics Expanded by Dreamscarred Press for Pathfinder. The first of those books is part of the HL Community Pack (possibly with a few additions from later versions), but none of them have Gith. I've never heard of a book called Psionics Unlimited. Who produced it?

wolffman007 January 20th, 2020 12:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
its copyright 2010 from dreamscarred press
the cover looks like this

Lord Magus January 20th, 2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolffman007 (Post 285081)

It's from Fake.com/Fake. A great great RPG company.

Farling January 21st, 2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolffman007 (Post 285081)

Your picture of a cover is for Psionics Unleashed, not Psionics Unlimited.

Google only found a book called Psionics Unlimited for Cyberpunk.