Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Mathias February 16th, 2015 09:58 AM

For those helping ranmatoushin, the title of his post was "Extra Readied Maneuver from Path of War"

ranmatoushin, this board does not show titles except for the first post, so you need to put the entire description of the problem in the body of your post.

ShadowChemosh February 16th, 2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 203885)
For those helping ranmatoushin, the title of his post was "Extra Readied Maneuver from Path of War"

ranmatoushin, this board does not show titles except for the first post, so you need to put the entire description of the problem in the body of your post.

Thank You! I was like what the heck is he talking about. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranmatoushin (Post 203872)
this feat in the books may be selected multiple times, in the 3PP pack, by default you can choose it only once.
is this for a reason?

and if so is there a way to modify it so I can have the ability to take it multiple times? I have no experience with the editor and after an hour still can't figure out what I'd need to do.

thank you very much for the work you've done as it makes gaming even more enjoyable.

It looks like between the Playtest and final version the "Special" wording was adding allowing Extra Readied Maneuver to be taken multiple times.

Thanks for the bug report we will get it fixed in the next release.

If you wish to fix now do "Tools->Show Editor" and then File->Open Data File and select "COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Feats.user". Then on the General->Feat tab find the feat "Extra Readied Maneuver" and change its Uniqueness value to "NO". Save and restart HL.

ranmatoushin February 16th, 2015 05:24 PM

Whoops, different rules for different boards, thanks Mathias.

thank you for the easy to follow how-to ShadowChemosh, much appreciated.

radionausea February 17th, 2015 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shatterjack (Post 203838)
You can add a discipline to any initiating class through adjustments. Under "Other Adjustments" look for "Add Martial Discipline to Class", then you pick the discipline and the maneuver list it gets added to. There's also a similar adjustment to remove discipline access.

I made these adjustments as a stopgap since Martial Traditions were something I wasn't quite sure how to implement and seemed kinda low-priority anyway, and also since some tables might like to play around with discipline lists anyway. I'm hoping to do MT's for real once I finish the class archetypes, because they do carry other mechanical benefits besides discipline access.

Hi Shatterjack, just to let you know that the adjustmebt used to work but since the way martial disciplined are handled has changed it doesn't work anymore. The same.e for the archetypes that swap disciplines.

shatterjack February 17th, 2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radionausea (Post 203944)
Hi Shatterjack, just to let you know that the adjustmebt used to work but since the way martial disciplined are handled has changed it doesn't work anymore. The same.e for the archetypes that swap disciplines.

This happened because I forgot to update those things to account for changes that Shadow made to get maneuver lists working on their own component. I have submitted a fix to the repository, so it should be included with the next release. In the meantime, if you'd like to see what I did so you can fix it now on your own machine, you can look here to see the changes I made. Sorry for the problem!

radionausea February 17th, 2015 04:24 PM

Its not a problem man and thanks for including it in the first place. I was just letting you know in case it had been missed.

ranmatoushin February 20th, 2015 12:33 AM

I have another question, but I'm not sure if it's due to me misunderstanding the Path of War rules.

I build a character in the Ipad herolab, Warlord/Stalker, and I select my maneuvers readied, the program list some of the readied ones as 2/encounter and some of the unselected ones as 1/encounter.

I thought that you could only have a maneuver once an encounter and only if you ready it.
am I missing something?

thank you.
ranmatoushin.

ShadowChemosh February 20th, 2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranmatoushin (Post 204100)
I build a character in the Ipad herolab, Warlord/Stalker, and I select my maneuvers readied, the program list some of the readied ones as 2/encounter and some of the unselected ones as 1/encounter.

It should be 1/encounter as far as I know. I think "TheIronGolem" (aka Shatterjack) fixed this or I think he did.

Can you give an example of some of the Maneuvers doing this and I can double check tonight...

shatterjack February 20th, 2015 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 204116)
It should be 1/encounter as far as I know. I think "TheIronGolem" (aka Shatterjack) fixed this or I think he did.

Can you give an example of some of the Maneuvers doing this and I can double check tonight...

I think I've seen this happen, but I haven't gotten around to checking into how/why it happens.

ranmatoushin February 20th, 2015 03:06 PM

Ones in my current character that show more per encounter than I think they should, Ghostwalk, Sanguine Barrier, Encouraging Roar, Warning Roar, Sun Dips Low, Rising Zenith Strike and Sanguine Perseverance.

it's the large number of them that had me wondering If it was me misreading the rules.