Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Krothos June 14th, 2017 11:44 AM

@SC When are you planning to release another update to your Community files? :)

ShadowChemosh June 14th, 2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 251400)
@SC When are you planning to release another update to your Community files? :)

I was yes but work and life has gotten in the way. I didn't have a chance this last weekend.

Thought maybe this week but having "production" issues at my real job site that is sucking up my time.

So best I can say is "soon".... :(

Quintain June 15th, 2017 10:18 AM

The HaveSpell feature needs to be modified to take into account classes that use spell lists defined by other classes (e.g Arcanist -> Sorcerer/Wizard).

Skarn June 15th, 2017 03:49 PM

Community Pack v1.8 Bug Report (FGG - Tome of Horrors)

The Jade Colossus, a 32 HD Construct, is showing up in Encounter Builder as CR 1/2. According to d20pfsrd.com, it should be CR 16.

Dami June 16th, 2017 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarn (Post 251443)
Bug Report (FGG - Tome of Horrors)

The Jade Colossus, a 32 HD Construct, is showing up in Encounter Builder as CR 1/2. According to d20pfsrd.com, it should be CR 16.

Confirmed. File: COM_GMPack_FGG_TomeOfHorrors - Races
It appears that the CR has not been set in the file.

Quintain June 16th, 2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 251467)
Confirmed. File: COM_GMPack_FGG_TomeOfHorrors - Races
It appears that the CR has not been set in the file.

I made this change and pushed to repository.

ShadowChemosh June 18th, 2017 09:22 AM

The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.9 is out!

This version has some fixes to resolve a couple major issues for those using Psionics. Thanks for those that reported the issue! :)

v1.9 June 18, 2017

Bug Fixes
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fix issue with "Extra Arms, Greater" for the aegis not detecting "Extra Arms, Lesser customization".
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fix issue where the normal Gifted Blade archetype could not be taken by soulknife characters anymore. Worse the archetype was being removed from existing characters.
  • FGG - Fire as She Bears (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #113. Fix issue with the Sleek Hull and Broad Hull not getting the correct ability score modifiers. Updated the text to match the rules about +4 Dex to Sleek and -4 Dex to Broad hulls.
  • Tome of Horror (delawless) - Fixed the missing CR value from the Jade Colossus monster.
New Features
  • Mythic Psionics (delawless) - Implemented/script the remaining mythic abilities.
  • RGG The Talented Monk (Eilserves)- Misc fixes to abilities. Added in more of the missing edges and class features. Big thanks to Eilserves for his contribution!
Data File Authoring
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Removed un-needed "parent" element from all maneuvers.

Eilserves June 18th, 2017 04:21 PM

Glad to have contributed, will send more adds to the Monk your way as I make them ;)

There is a bug I haven't figured out yet, when taking Unfettered Kata, for some reason the BAB Bonuses are being applied to Unarmed Strike twice. So a first level is getting a listing of "+2" as their BAB on Unarmed. I thought maybe it was due to having "Fighting Style: Monk" as an Edge also, but even without that Edge it's occurring.

Krothos June 19th, 2017 10:39 AM

Thank you SC!!!

ShadowChemosh June 19th, 2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eilserves (Post 251558)
There is a bug I haven't figured out yet, when taking Unfettered Kata, for some reason the BAB Bonuses are being applied to Unarmed Strike twice. So a first level is getting a listing of "+2" as their BAB on Unarmed. I thought maybe it was due to having "Fighting Style: Monk" as an Edge also, but even without that Edge it's occurring.

I had special logic running for the class because of the way the class changes BAB. Then LW made changes over the last year to how weapons/BAB work so could be a conflict going on.

Will have to look into this. Don't know off the top of my head...