Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Realm Works is Now Available – Transform Your Gaming Experience! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=48677)

Kell Valar March 26th, 2014 09:57 PM

Hey liz.
Will there be other payment options? Like PayPal, for example?

Credit cards are not that often used over here in Germany and right now i am sitting here, sad that i can't get Realm Works.

liz March 26th, 2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kell Valar (Post 178482)
Hey liz.
Will there be other payment options? Like PayPal, for example?

Credit cards are not that often used over here in Germany and right now i am sitting here, sad that i can't get Realm Works.

We don't accept PayPal (there's an explanation as to why on our sales site that you can take a look at once it's back up). What does work as an alternative is a virtual/temporary credit card. You can get one through many banks and even Google.

Kell Valar March 26th, 2014 10:37 PM

Didn't know something like that existed, thanks! I'll look into it.

tkarn March 26th, 2014 10:58 PM

Congratulation! Will the program run in a demo mode like herolab to get an impression of the program?

liz March 26th, 2014 11:04 PM

We think we've got the sales site back up and running. Please give it another try. Please let us know asap if you run into problems (developers are standing by).

liz March 26th, 2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkarn (Post 178485)
Congratulation! Will the program run in a demo mode like herolab to get an impression of the program?

There's an FAQ about a Realm Works demo on our website:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Works FAQ
The different technologies used to develop Realm Works makes providing a demo version much more complicated than for our other products. As such, there is no way to test drive the product. However, we’ve provided numerous videos that show off the product and should enable everyone to make a good assessment of whether Realm Works is a worthwhile investment.

Kairos March 27th, 2014 05:19 AM

Well done, Lone Wolf! It's a fantastic product -- well worth the wait!

asw122 March 27th, 2014 05:28 AM

Woo! Now maybe my players will stop nagging me and my ears can heal. Next challenge - learn to use Realmworks.

woobyluv March 27th, 2014 07:37 AM

Thanks LWD folks! Got it, downloaded RW last night flawlessly. Everything on the site seems to be working as of now, great job. :)

JackOfAllGames March 27th, 2014 08:11 AM

Wow! I picked a heck of a night to go to bed early! Oh well, it sounds like I may not have been able to do anything about it anyway (server problems and such).

Anyway, I got my copy! The program's installed and I'm ready to learn! Woot!

EDIT: Ouch. Also time to re-learn campaign cartographer. Not looking forward to that one.