Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created Files 1.8 and later (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757)

Sendric November 29th, 2012 11:12 AM

In going through the various spell lists, I came across the inclusion of Staffs and Spells from Complete Mage in a Complete Divine file. I have created two new Complete Mage spells and am removing the previously existing ones to alleviate this. Everything I've done is noted in the first post of this thread.

Sendric November 29th, 2012 11:57 AM

I am also adding an additional file known as "Custom - Core Bug Fixes". This allows me to hide a spell I was otherwise unable to hide. I will also be using it to fix a few minor bugs in the core system until an official release is put out.

Runhide December 17th, 2012 11:53 AM

Beastmast from Complete Adventurer?
 
I thought the Complete Adventurer was already done but I cannot find the Beastmaster class listed. I do see the Bloodhound class am I just missing it or is it not added yet?

mirtos December 29th, 2012 11:06 PM

Does anyone know if the prestige classes from frostburn and sandstorm are in there? I cant seem to find any. Im wondering if just the spells were done.

Sendric December 30th, 2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runhide (Post 114469)
I thought the Complete Adventurer was already done but I cannot find the Beastmaster class listed. I do see the Bloodhound class am I just missing it or is it not added yet?

Beastmaster hasn't been done. Not everything from CA has been put in. I plan to compile a list of things from each of the Complete books (and a few others) that are completed and what still needs to be done in the new year.

Sendric December 30th, 2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirtos (Post 116613)
Does anyone know if the prestige classes from frostburn and sandstorm are in there? I cant seem to find any. Im wondering if just the spells were done.

The Frost Mage from Frostburn has been added, but that's the only prestige class from either book currently in the community set.

mirtos December 30th, 2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 116648)
The Frost Mage from Frostburn has been added, but that's the only prestige class from either book currently in the community set.

Ahh ok, i was hoping the "cloud anchorite" had.

Sendric December 31st, 2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirtos (Post 116993)
Ahh ok, i was hoping the "cloud anchorite" had.

Nope, but I will add it to the list of requests.

bfaolan February 2nd, 2013 08:18 PM

Is anyone working on the races from the Eberron campaign setting for D&D 3.5? The only suggestions I've seen on adding them myself seem to be targeted at Pathfinder.

Sendric February 4th, 2013 10:46 AM

Added a new request that was sent via email to shadow. If anyone has a request or question regarding the d20 community set, they can email me at my username here at gmail.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.