Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Orc & Goblins (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12744)

Genghis Khan April 1st, 2011 01:16 PM

[Bug Reports] Orc & Goblins

Some corrections are needed for the following:

Night goblin great shaman: should be Initiative 3 instead of 2.

Pump Wagon: when selecting Spiky Roller, it does not change the str value from 4 to 5.

Night Goblin Squig Hoppers: There is stats for the squigs but none for the squig hoppers. (these are the riders, it's a calvary).

Mangler Squigs: movement is 3d6 and not 2d6.

UltraPrime April 2nd, 2011 12:19 AM

Noted and fixed :)

suurimonster April 2nd, 2011 06:14 AM

A few more:

- the squig hoppers are 5-10 per unit, when they should be 5+
- if you have two pump wagons and select the movement upgrade for one, it upgrades the movement of both.
- fear elves for goblins is without condition now.

Big thanks to UltraPrime!

UltraPrime April 2nd, 2011 08:22 AM

Sorted.

Time of Madness April 2nd, 2011 07:03 PM

Don't have the book in front of me, but I thought goblin warboss/big bosses could have short bows. Right now only goblin big bosses can have them.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness April 2nd, 2011 07:18 PM

Also when you take a goblin warboss on wolf with the armour of destiny and add a shield his ward save vanishes. Should have a 3+ save followed by the 4+ ward.

Also it looks like chariots with characters on them count towards the 3 special chariot limit you can take?

Time of Madness

UltraPrime April 2nd, 2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54204)
Don't have the book in front of me, but I thought goblin warboss/big bosses could have short bows. Right now only goblin big bosses can have them.
Time of Madness

This is oddly correct. Go figure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54206)
Also when you take a goblin warboss on wolf with the armour of destiny and add a shield his ward save vanishes. Should have a 3+ save followed by the 4+ ward.

Will get onto that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54206)
Also it looks like chariots with characters on them count towards the 3 special chariot limit you can take?

Time of Madness

Now, this caused me no end of headache. I went through rulebooks, FAQs, asked various players, and there is nothing that says that they don't.

Time of Madness April 3rd, 2011 04:40 AM

As far as the chariots/character thing goes the entry in the book indicates that the chariots come out of the lord/hero allowance (not the special section).
Time of Madness

UltraPrime April 3rd, 2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54222)
As far as the chariots/character thing goes the entry in the book indicates that the chariots come out of the lord/hero allowance (not the special section).
Time of Madness

Yeah - you are right. I was thinking about something completely different....

Anyway, sorted now. Just that pesky ward issue to sort now.

UltraPrime April 3rd, 2011 10:19 AM

OK, uploaded with fixes. The issue with the wards saves was a little more complicated than I thought. More on that in other thread...