Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   What games should Hero Lab support? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=6362)

Colen August 12th, 2006 07:37 PM

What games should Hero Lab support?

Hi,

Hero Lab will be launching with support for the 3.5 SRD, under either the Open Gaming License or the D20 license (to be determined). Once that's out, what games would you like to see next?

Vote here! If you don't see the game you want listed, make a post about it below.

Thanks!

August 18th, 2006 04:39 AM

Well I vote for Mutants and Masterminds...how do I get it to register in the poll?

HakujinGrande August 18th, 2006 01:52 PM

There's also d20 Modern / MSRD

jlong05 August 18th, 2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HakujinGrande
There's also d20 Modern / MSRD

Hakujin

Doesnt that use the d20 Standard system that Wizards uses? If so it woudl be included anyway.

HakujinGrande August 18th, 2006 02:40 PM

No, the MSRD is slighly different, therefore it is known as the Modern SRD (MSRD). Mostly has to do with the Wealth DC purchasing system and an action point system. All in all, shouldn't require too much extra to support, as it does share quite a bit with the SRD.

Russell August 19th, 2006 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well I vote for Mutants and Masterminds...how do I get it to register in the poll?

You posted as "Guest" - you probably have to be signed in as a registered forum user to vote in the polls.

Russell.

Colen August 21st, 2006 10:58 AM

Yes, you need to be signed in to vote in polls. (I also forgot to disable guest posting - you should have to register to post here.)

Garfunkel August 23rd, 2006 03:04 AM

Yop,

I voted Warhammer.
I would like to know if there wille be an authoring tool kit as Army Builder one to developp for others games ?
I think I will be interested to developp Cadwallon (Rackham RPG) files if it is possible.

Thx

Garfunkel

rob August 25th, 2006 12:25 AM

What games should Hero Lab support?

I just addressed the general issue of tools for creating custom data file sets from scratch in an alternate thread. With regards to Cadwallon, Gregoire from Rackham gave me a copy at GenCon and they are extremely eager to see Cadwallon supported within Hero Lab. If you'll be participating in the development of the data files that we'll be doing under license with Rackham, we should be able to get you authoring details. However, please be warned that there will be a substantial learning curve - even though you are already an expert with AB data files. :-)

-Rob

At 04:04 AM 8/23/2006, you wrote:

Quote:

Yop,

I voted Warhammer.
I would like to know if there wille be an authoring tool kit as Army Builder one to developp for others games ?
I think I will be interested to developp Cadwallon (Rackham RPG) files if it is possible.

Thx

Garfunkel

Mathias August 25th, 2006 04:34 PM

If you can get White Wolf on board, I've worked on data files for metacreator for Exalted, WoD (the current edition), Aberrant, and Secret of Zir'An. I also have AB2 experience. I've found I enjoy setting up the files.

Mathias Gehl
mgehl@cox.net