Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Hero Lab Savage Setting Index (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=47707)

SeeleyOne January 7th, 2014 07:47 AM

My group has been playing Pathfinder and I have been busy with school as it is, but I still really like Savage Worlds. If I run a game it is my system of choice. A while back I had worked on some data files, only to have my youngest literally kill my computer (motherboard, hard drive, RAM, and probably CPU). After that I was kind of disheartened. Still, I WANT to work on something, or at least contribute some of the work. Granted another semester just started, but I can do something.

Has anyone started work on the new Accursed setting? I missed that Kickstarter. Does anyone plan to do anything for Achtung Cthulu? I recall that hero lab was part of the Kickstarter for Interface Zero 2.

zarlor January 7th, 2014 09:12 AM

Endtransmission is working on an Achtung! Cthulhu file, but I don't know for sure if he was planning to make if available or if it was just his personal use, so you could try asking him about that. I have Accursed but hadn't made any plans to work on it yet. The only thing I'm working on at the moment is to update Necropolis to Necropolis 2350 and then maybe contact Triple Ace Games to see if I can get them to work it out with Lone Wolf for making it available.

As for Interface Zero 2.0 I think dartnet may be working on that one for unofficial release. I'm not sure if that was related to the Kickstarter goal or not, though.

dartnet January 7th, 2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeleyOne (Post 173717)
Has anyone started work on the new Accursed setting?

On my list to do unless some one else starts if before me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarlor (Post 173718)
As for Interface Zero 2.0 I think dartnet may be working on that one for unofficial release. I'm not sure if that was related to the Kickstarter goal or not, though.

Interface Zero 2.0 is on hold for me until I know if there is an official data file on the way.

CapedCrusader January 8th, 2014 11:28 PM

To do Interface Zero officially would take some fairly extensive modifications to Hero Lab, on the par of the magic item system in the Fantasy Companion. (Believe me, it was a LOT of work) Because of their basically open-ended cyberwear design system, it's really hard to duplicate properly. So, no official release is currently planned as far as I know.

zarlor January 9th, 2014 03:40 AM

According to their Kickstarter one of their bullet points is "Interface Zero support through Hero Labs", so apparently they have promised it, I just don't know who they might have to take care of it. That does sound pretty in-depth, so I wonder if they realize what they've gotten themselves into on that one! It's only just had public release this week so they are probably still working their way through all of the stuff they've promised and maybe they haven't gotten with Lone Wolf about it yet.

dartnet January 25th, 2014 09:35 AM

Updated the list.

Harliquinn February 2nd, 2014 03:55 PM

Is there an ETA on the Rippers Companion?

dartnet February 2nd, 2014 06:52 PM

April/May at the latest. Got a few data files that I want to finish first.

dartnet February 22nd, 2014 08:18 AM

Big series of updates.

Nostromos April 1st, 2014 11:51 AM

Encounter Builder?

Is anyone working on adding the creatures for any of the settings to setting files?