Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Evil Eye not part of the creature list in Hero Labs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11183)

Nikmal September 4th, 2010 02:57 AM

Evil Eye not part of the creature list in Hero Labs

May I ask why the Evil Eye is NOT part of the Content for Hero Labs when it is on the OGC for Pathfinder?
Here is the link for it.. Evil Eye

If it is part of the PFSRD I would think that it would be part of the Hero Labs content as well would it not?
Not trying to sound sardonic here but just curious as to why it is not there? I asked in another thread for a beholder conversion and how to do it in the editor or hopefully through some fan conversion content but no one has answered as of yet?

Anyone able to do a conversion for the Evil Eye then?

Thanks for any insight in to this or answers in advance!! :)

Jhalad September 4th, 2010 05:48 AM

Anything that is player made (as Evil Eye is) won't be seen in Hero Lab. It'll be up to us purchasers to program in.

Nikmal September 4th, 2010 12:22 PM

I was actually hoping that someone had already :)

I realized later that yes it was player made content, my bad and it was early in the morning today so I at least have an excuse for my mistake hehe.

Anyone do the Evil Eye yet or the Eye Tyrant?
I am a newb to the editor and really have no clue unless someone tells me exactly what to do in it by every detail.

NicodemisFinch December 9th, 2011 04:19 PM

I realize this is an old thread. Has anyone programmed the Evil Eye for PF yet? I'm running "Blood of Malar" from Dungeon #126 and would like to work up an undead version in HeroLab. I've done some searches but found nothing. Regretfully, I'm a mere user of HL or I'd create the file myself.:(

bodrin December 10th, 2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicodemisFinch (Post 67059)
I realize this is an old thread. Has anyone programmed the Evil Eye for PF yet? I'm running "Blood of Malar" from Dungeon #126 and would like to work up an undead version in HeroLab. I've done some searches but found nothing. Regretfully, I'm a mere user of HL or I'd create the file myself.:(

If I get time over the next week I'll knock up a version for you!

Real life has intervened so i've not done any more work on the council of thieves for a while too.

NicodemisFinch December 10th, 2011 12:20 PM

That'd be great. HL was great for all the other monster. Even the vampire werewolves!

bodrin December 10th, 2011 02:00 PM

Version 1.0 of the evil eye sent to ShadowChemosh for hosting!
Not sure when it'll be available for download.

Enjoy.
Bodrin!

ShadowChemosh December 11th, 2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 67099)
Not sure when it'll be available for download.

The file "PFRPG_The_Iconic_Bestiary_Evil_Eye.user" is upload and available under the "Pathfinder Bestiary" folder.

NicodemisFinch December 12th, 2011 08:37 AM

You guys are great. I'll be all set for my Friday night game. I can't wait to see my players faces when they encounter this monster in my pathfinder campaign.

bodrin December 12th, 2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicodemisFinch (Post 67200)
You guys are great. I'll be all set for my Friday night game. I can't wait to see my players faces when they encounter this monster in my pathfinder campaign.

Let me know how it goes, and if it's okay as is! My e-mail can be found in the user file notes or PM me on here.

There are unallocated skill points to use on the race too.