Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Wood Elves (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13374)

nikto June 29th, 2011 07:49 PM

[Bug Reports] Wood Elves

under Roster Design Information, the note for Forest Walkers does not reflect the v1.2 update

"change the second sentence to "all models in a wood elf army (except flyers using their flying movement) have the forest strider special rule."

same goes for woodland ambush.

Ancelica September 21st, 2011 06:51 AM

Sisters of Twilight

When a mount is chosen for the Sisters, Arahan shows the correct armour save of 5+, but Naestra is only showing 6+ when she should be the same.

nikto November 29th, 2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikto (Post 57979)
under Roster Design Information, the note for Forest Walkers does not reflect the v1.2 update

"change the second sentence to "all models in a wood elf army (except flyers using their flying movement) have the forest strider special rule."

same goes for woodland ambush.

has anyone looked into this? thanks

UltraPrime November 29th, 2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikto (Post 66535)
has anyone looked into this? thanks

This was updated a long time ago ;)

Ancelica December 24th, 2011 01:20 PM

When equipping a Wild Rider Noble with the Helm of the Hunt, it removes the Light Armour from the noble, when it should be stacking. It's showing the correct armour save of 4+, but it removes LA from the list of equipment.

Cheers

UltraPrime December 25th, 2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancelica (Post 67885)
When equipping a Wild Rider Noble with the Helm of the Hunt, it removes the Light Armour from the noble, when it should be stacking. It's showing the correct armour save of 4+, but it removes LA from the list of equipment.

Cheers

This is an odd one. I didn't write that file, but looking into it there is a rule (file rule, not game rule) that has been written to specifically remove the Light Armour if the Wild Rider kindred takes any magic armour. I have no idea why, so I will experiment.....

Gensol March 1st, 2012 01:32 PM

The wood elf banners don't show up for any of the units. I think only the BSB has access but all units that can take a magic banner should be able to access them.

Time of Madness March 2nd, 2012 02:35 PM

There are only 3 units that can take a magic banner (glade guard, eternal guard and wild riders). The banners are there for me.
Time of Madness

Gensol April 3rd, 2012 04:25 AM

The army specific wood elf banners do not show up for the wild riders however. All the BRB banners do but not the ones out of the wood elf book.

UltraPrime April 8th, 2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gensol (Post 79676)
The army specific wood elf banners do not show up for the wild riders however. All the BRB banners do but not the ones out of the wood elf book.

Fixed for next release.