Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   help plz (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60777)

karrel June 10th, 2018 09:33 PM

help plz

how can i add prices to gear that is in starfinder's community pack. i would like to use it for a game I am in but dont want to manualy subtrack cash. i have created a item in the equpiment tab under weapons and bootstrapped it to the item in zcommunity starfinder but when i buy the item its added twice to my weapon list.

ShadowChemosh June 10th, 2018 09:57 PM

The starfinder stuff in Pathfinder is meant to allow DMs to make NPCs and equip them quickly as enemies. I didn’t see any reason for a cost to exist when they where built for that purpose.

You maybe able to manually fill the gCost field. I think that is the field that standard weapons use for holding cost which “should” exist for the starfinder weapons.

karrel June 11th, 2018 01:10 AM

the weapons were put in zcommunity tab and there is no place to put a price.

ShadowChemosh June 11th, 2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karrel (Post 267207)
the weapons were put in zcommunity tab and there is no place to put a price.

Just because a "field" does not get displayed on a editor tab does not mean you can't fill it in.

In the editor highlight your weapon. Then in the TOP RIGHT side of the editor click on the blue button marked "Fields". Click on the "Click to add another field value" section of the window. In the new text area for Field Id: type in "gCost" and for Value: type in the amount of gold the weapon should cost.

Compile the weapon and it will now have a cost on the weapons tab and will require you to purchase it.

karrel June 12th, 2018 04:47 AM

once again you pulled me from the edge of pulling my hair out, thanks shadow

karrel July 16th, 2018 01:34 AM

hello again, got a GM that is useing the EAC and KAC from Starfinder in a normal Pathfinder game. question here is there a way to just use those two settings without activating the rest of starfinder stuff

ShadowChemosh July 16th, 2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karrel (Post 268048)
hello again, got a GM that is useing the EAC and KAC from Starfinder in a normal Pathfinder game. question here is there a way to just use those two settings without activating the rest of starfinder stuff

The Thing rcP7ArmCla is what controls the KAC/EAC values but currently it is source marked to the Starfinder game source. You "should" be able to remove the source and then bootstrap rcP7ArmCla to an adjustment to get it show without any other rules.

I can look at removing the source in a future update as it most likely not needed.

karrel July 17th, 2018 08:01 AM

how can i get this to aplly to core races with out doing cust races in my own data set

DeltaMasterMind July 24th, 2018 05:55 AM

Bootstrap as a mechanic, this way it is bootstrapped to all things that will make use of it when your file is active. Make sure to source the mechanic otherwise it will always do that. Not sure how that thing works as I am too lazy to check atm.