Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Dwayne December 6th, 2015 05:16 PM

Did you go to Configure Your Hero and check gestalt variant?

Prosidious Fowell December 7th, 2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 220230)
Did you go to Configure Your Hero and check gestalt variant?

No, I didn't. Didn't realize I had to. Thank you very much!

Dwayne December 8th, 2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosidious Fowell (Post 220291)
No, I didn't. Didn't realize I had to. Thank you very much!

Glad I could help.

catman123456 December 11th, 2015 03:56 PM

No xp found error

1 Attachment(s)
after installing bestiary 5 I am getting the error message below.

ShadowChemosh December 11th, 2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catman123456 (Post 220453)
after installing bestiary 5 I am getting the error message below.

I need the error message you are getting when you Load Pathfinder. That is the error that is important as that is the one that is throwing HL into safe mode.

The message you showed just means you had turned on my "No XP Option" for leveling PCs and that option is now gone. :(

I am going to assume the error you are getting is THIS. In which case you need to upgrade GM Pack to the latest version 3.14.

catman123456 December 11th, 2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 220458)
I need the error message you are getting when you Load Pathfinder. That is the error that is important as that is the one that is throwing HL into safe mode.

The message you showed just means you had turned on my "No XP Option" for leveling PCs and that option is now gone. :(

I am going to assume the error you are getting is THIS. In which case you need to upgrade GM Pack to the latest version 3.14.

yep that was it. its fixed now:D

Jeajea December 15th, 2015 02:27 AM

There's an issue with Heal Injuries (6th level psionic power from Ultimate Psionics) - the text for this power is completely wrong and seems to be for a different power entirely.

ShadowChemosh December 15th, 2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeajea (Post 220615)
There's an issue with Heal Injuries (6th level psionic power from Ultimate Psionics) - the text for this power is completely wrong and seems to be for a different power entirely.

Thanks for the bug report its logged as issue#77.

Angela2013 December 17th, 2015 12:30 AM

The following errors have been around for a while.

Kleestad (GM Pack, AP007-Curse of the Crimson Throne) Should not be a Uncommon Race (should be an NPC Race). It is a Gargantuan Aberration.

Giant, Cave (CB) is not an Uncommon Race (it is an NPC Race).

Jaculi (GMPack FGG TomeOfHorrors - Races) is not an Monster Class Race (should be a NPC Race). It is a Magical Beast.

Wasn't sure if the Giant, Cave (CB) was yours but as the other two were I decided to take a chance.

ShadowChemosh December 18th, 2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angela2013 (Post 220701)
The following errors have been around for a while.

Kleestad (GM Pack, AP007-Curse of the Crimson Throne) Should not be a Uncommon Race (should be an NPC Race). It is a Gargantuan Aberration.

Giant, Cave (CB) is not an Uncommon Race (it is an NPC Race).

Jaculi (GMPack FGG TomeOfHorrors - Races) is not an Monster Class Race (should be a NPC Race). It is a Magical Beast.

Wasn't sure if the Giant, Cave (CB) was yours but as the other two were I decided to take a chance.

Thanks for the bug report its logged as Issue#5.