Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584)

Silverthorne December 10th, 2016 06:54 AM

Has anyone done work on the Faiths and Pantheons PrC, Heartwarder.

ErinRigh December 10th, 2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverthorne (Post 239413)
Has anyone done work on the Faiths and Pantheons PrC, Heartwarder.

No but I will, I need it for an NPC in my game

Sharoar December 25th, 2016 05:42 PM

I'm sure I'm just being an idiot, but when I try to use this community content, I can't select it on the "Configure Hero" tab. It's just gray. I appreciate any help you guys could provide! Thanks!

EDIT: As I suspected, I was being an idiot. I've figured it out. Sorry for the useless post.

Sendric December 26th, 2016 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharoar (Post 240159)
I'm sure I'm just being an idiot, but when I try to use this community content, I can't select it on the "Configure Hero" tab. It's just gray. I appreciate any help you guys could provide! Thanks!

EDIT: As I suspected, I was being an idiot. I've figured it out. Sorry for the useless post.

No worries! Glad you got it figured out. :)

Salnex December 27th, 2016 07:08 AM

Martial Wizard doesn't seem to be altering the Wizard bonus feat list correctly

Sendric January 3rd, 2017 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salnex (Post 240190)
Martial Wizard doesn't seem to be altering the Wizard bonus feat list correctly

Thanks for the report. Fixed.

Horrid.Wilting January 5th, 2017 04:36 AM

Hey guys,

I am going to introduce a hybrid Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 Skill system to my 3.5 game.
I'm currently trying to work around the 3.5 skill system in HL with all the adjustments available in the community pack, but it is still quite bumpy.
Is there any way to add custom skills to the skill list or rename existing ones? Is there any way to remove skills from the list that weren't added later?
These options alone would be awesome and extremely helpful.
An adjustment to maximum skill ranks and the skill points multiplier at first level would also be great, but not essential.

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask for these things, though. If there is a better one, could you point me in the right direction?

thanks
- Horrid

Sendric January 5th, 2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrid.Wilting (Post 240506)
Hey guys,

I am going to introduce a hybrid Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 Skill system to my 3.5 game.
I'm currently trying to work around the 3.5 skill system in HL with all the adjustments available in the community pack, but it is still quite bumpy.
Is there any way to add custom skills to the skill list or rename existing ones? Is there any way to remove skills from the list that weren't added later?
These options alone would be awesome and extremely helpful.
An adjustment to maximum skill ranks and the skill points multiplier at first level would also be great, but not essential.

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask for these things, though. If there is a better one, could you point me in the right direction?

thanks
- Horrid

You can add skills through the editor.

I think you can also change the names of skills by making a new skill and using the replace thingid feature. You could also probably just make a script that's on all heroes that goes through the skills and changes any names you want to change as an alternative. I have not tested either of these options out, though.

Not sure about removing skills.

I would assume that the max skill rank and multiplier are fields somewhere either on the hero or on the skill itself. I haven't looked for them, but I would imagine they could be manipulated.

Horrid.Wilting January 6th, 2017 03:39 AM

OK thanks!
I'll give the editor a try...

- Horrid

Majorian January 8th, 2017 07:11 PM

Was wondering if Collegiate Wizard would be included in the future?
Or Psiforged Body.
And this is the big one:
CUSTOM WANDS (see big font, big one)
Custom Scrolls exist, and I think custom wands are in PF. What would I need to do to transfer a script for Custom Wands to d20?

Thanks.