Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Empire (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13471)

MrKickAss July 13th, 2011 05:14 AM

[Bug Reports] Empire

On page 79 of the Empire army book under Flagellant Warband the rules state that "if the army includes one or more Priests of Sigmar (Warrior Priests or Archlectors), you may include one (and only one) Flagellant Warband as a Core Units choice instead of a Rare." The current version of Army Build doesn't support this.

UltraPrime July 13th, 2011 05:24 AM

Yes it does ;). Having just been editing that file, I know it's correct.

mariettabrit September 14th, 2011 05:43 AM

Hexstaff in Empire list

This item doesn't exist in the empire codex or the 8th edition rules...
Where is it from ? Is it valid ?

BlackDog_9 October 3rd, 2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariettabrit (Post 62529)
This item doesn't exist in the empire codex or the 8th edition rules...
Where is it from ? Is it valid ?

Page 79, current Empire army book. And yup, Army Builder has this core allocation working correctly.

While I'm posting, I just wanted to thank you for the inclusion of the Empire Warhammer Forge Rules. Made my day, I made sure I renewed my subscription when i saw that! Happy customer.

katarr October 27th, 2011 03:16 AM

Sorry to be a pain but I am still having issues with this on 3.3b.

I have seen it work once or twice when adding the flagellants and then the warrior priest but most of the time nothing changes and they stay in the Rare column which is a pain. Am I missing something?

sonic2500 November 13th, 2011 02:23 AM

EMPIRE Steam Tank - Steam Gun

Hello,

Can someone please help, i am using Steam tanks in a tournament, but the empire army book says the steam gun is Strength 2, but army builder says it is Strength 3.

What one is correct? i can not find anything on GW website to say it has gone up to S3, but that would be nice as S2 kills nothing.

Many thanks, Ad.

Mr_Rose November 13th, 2011 03:26 AM

The army book, as modified by official errata, is the reference source. If the files and the book are in disagreement, use the book always.

That said, template weapons kill loads of dudes simply because they hit so many. Having what amounts to re-usable breath weapon is amazing for what it costs.

UltraPrime November 28th, 2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonic2500 (Post 65461)
Hello,

Can someone please help, i am using Steam tanks in a tournament, but the empire army book says the steam gun is Strength 2, but army builder says it is Strength 3.

What one is correct? i can not find anything on GW website to say it has gone up to S3, but that would be nice as S2 kills nothing.

Many thanks, Ad.

S2 is indeed correct.Fixed

Roksmash December 30th, 2011 09:10 PM

I just downloaded army builder, and uploaded the Warhammer v8. The flagellants are not moving into the core role set when I add a priest before or after adding the flagellants. Any other updates since the op's issue?

Roksmash December 30th, 2011 09:13 PM

Cancel that, I found the option.