Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Dragoncraft Armor (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=50300)

herald7667 August 11th, 2014 11:01 AM

Dragoncraft Armor

I've been looking for something from the community for these materials but haven't found it. Has anyone been able to do these?

Sendric August 11th, 2014 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herald7667 (Post 190016)
I've been looking for something from the community for these materials but haven't found it. Has anyone been able to do these?

What's the source? If no one else has done it, I can add it to my list.

herald7667 August 11th, 2014 12:25 PM

Draconomicon, and/or Red Hand of Doom.

Thanks!:D

herald7667 August 18th, 2014 04:44 AM

Let me know if you've been able to do these.

Sendric August 18th, 2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herald7667 (Post 190498)
Let me know if you've been able to do these.

Sorry. Haven't even looked at it yet. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, so I probably won't get to it for a couple weeks at this point.

herald7667 October 20th, 2014 03:28 PM

is there any progress on this. I have most of it programed, but I just can't get fire resistance.

Sendric October 21st, 2014 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herald7667 (Post 195640)
is there any progress on this. I have most of it programed, but I just can't get fire resistance.

Sorry. I'll take a look at it right now.

Sendric October 21st, 2014 05:33 AM

So, one of the problems with this is that you can't bootstrap things to item material (or item powers) because it just goes to the armor (or weapon). I'll have to make a fix in the community set to grant all characters these resistances in order to make this item material work properly.

ShadowChemosh October 21st, 2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 195660)
So, one of the problems with this is that you can't bootstrap things to item material (or item powers) because it just goes to the armor (or weapon). I'll have to make a fix in the community set to grant all characters these resistances in order to make this item material work properly.

Where you thinking of bootstrapping Resistances to every hero? Cause I was already thinking of doing that. Pathfinder ran in many issues also and lot of specials (Resistances, Fly, Swim, etc) are always attached to the hero.

I was already starting to think this is a good approach to apply to d20 also.

Sendric October 21st, 2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 195669)
Where you thinking of bootstrapping Resistances to every hero? Cause I was already thinking of doing that. Pathfinder ran in many issues also and lot of specials (Resistances, Fly, Swim, etc) are always attached to the hero.

I was already starting to think this is a good approach to apply to d20 also.

Yes. I've done it for the various Damage Resistances (acid, fire, cold, elec, sonic). This can be easily removed if you add it in later with no real effect to portfolios. I agree that this is something that would be useful. In fact, if we had it before, we wouldn't have been getting all those errors with Darkvision, which now that I think about it is another thing that should probably be added.