Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Interface Zero 2.0 : Any hope? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=48418)

Thorneldrich February 26th, 2014 04:26 PM

Interface Zero 2.0 : Any hope?

Is there any hope of an Interface Zero 2.0 SW Setting in the near future (say 6 months?) :confused:

dartnet February 26th, 2014 05:36 PM

It's in official development by Gun Metal Games, and it will be out when it is ready. Have patience young padawan getting a good data file done right takes time. BTW there is a lot of stuff in the pipeline ATM.

CapedCrusader February 27th, 2014 09:43 PM

As far as Hero Lab, the jury is still out. I have not seen 2.0, but the earlier version has a cyberwear system that would take a lot of core changes to support, it couldn't be done with just a Setting file. Has anyone seen/heard if the cyberwear system has changed at all for 2.0?

dartnet February 28th, 2014 04:04 AM

It's the system from the Sci-Fi Companion.

CapedCrusader March 8th, 2014 01:35 PM

Oh, really????

That makes it MUCH more possible, since I have to build that system for the SFC. I'm working on that book now.

dartnet March 8th, 2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 177340)
Oh, really????

Yep. There is allot from the SFC in IZ 2.0! ;)

Arrgg March 20th, 2014 06:28 PM

I am holding out for hope on this!

Thorneldrich March 23rd, 2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrgg (Post 178175)
I am holding out for hope on this!

You & me both Arrgg!

Poisontoast May 13th, 2014 03:49 PM

Sorry to bring this post back to life...

It was confirmed by the IZ 2.0 Kickstarter that the data files should be available to download around August. Not sure if this date has changed or if its just for backers. LINK

Relevant quote:
Quote:

As most of you know I like to reveal some secret stretch goals as a way of saying thanks to everyone who backs this project, and I have another one for you now. Many of you have been asking about support files for Hero Labs, and I'm pleased to say I've reached an agreement with Karen McDonald to create the data files for a hero Labs version for Interface Zero 2.0! This reward is available for free to every backer, and will be offered as a download in August!

SeeleyOne January 5th, 2015 01:39 PM

Since it is taking so long part of me has wanted to work on some of it myself. I have some hacks in mind that would work to get around some of the limitations of Hero Lab. Or at least the Savage Worlds version. There are some things in Pathfinder that would be great if usable with other game systems. For example, in Pathfinder the class abilities have a "value" that can be added to by other things. It would be very helpful if edges and hindrances also had this feature.