Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Starfinder (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Signal of Screams and other new content (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62644)

samsynn June 5th, 2019 06:58 AM

Signal of Screams and other new content

Any timeline on when Signal of Screams (or even Dawn of Flame) will be added/available?

What about Starfinder Society Season 1 (now that it's wrapping up)

Gromlak June 16th, 2019 11:27 AM

I am running Dawn of Flame this month and Signal of Screams in July, both with a party of 6, which means I have to increase the Challenge Rating (CR) of encounters. The Aeon Throne expansion for HLO made increasing CRs simple and effective. So any update on the updates is greatly appreciated...

samsynn June 18th, 2019 07:21 AM

I ran the first DoF module but also had to increase CR (put it in between Dead Suns 1 and 2 for my group) - just had to do a lot of manual work that would have been easier with the content already there. It would be nice to know the release schedule for the adventure path content.

TheMaskedFerret June 18th, 2019 08:44 AM

They are currently working on the PF2 launch and the encounter builder, so... we await word on that be available before the next likely launch of content.

Burnish July 16th, 2019 04:40 AM

Does anyone know if there's any update on this?
It would be great to be able to buy the adventure path content for Signal of Screams and Dawn of Flame soon...
While it is understandable that PF2e requires and deserves a lot of attention, it is cold comfort to SF focused customers.

Geodragon May 13th, 2020 04:50 AM

Yes, I find it interesting that I can buy the latest PF2E AP for HLO (which has only 3 or 4 books out so far), but Dawn of Flame has yet to surface. I'm hoping DoF will show soon. Considering that Starfinder was their first product to introduce HLO.. Not having sanctioned Starfinder Society stuff is forcing me to go to paper sheets and tracking.

Darius Silverbolt September 27th, 2020 10:49 PM

more bumpage

Daniel V September 28th, 2020 05:44 PM

Well I'll respond here too since you bumped this one as well as the other one.

They're in the pipeline for things to get done, but unfortunately with our limited team, Paizo's release schedule, and the large scale projects we've been working on (I've been working on stuff to enable VTT support for example), it's all juggling what we're able to allocate people to get done. We've been working on quite a few QoL improvements that have delayed catching up on these APs. Small comforts, I know, but we're always at it trying to get you guys all the content we can and improve the HL experience.

Darius Silverbolt September 29th, 2020 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel V (Post 291050)
Well I'll respond here too since you bumped this one as well as the other one.

They're in the pipeline for things to get done, but unfortunately with our limited team, Paizo's release schedule, and the large scale projects we've been working on (I've been working on stuff to enable VTT support for example), it's all juggling what we're able to allocate people to get done. We've been working on quite a few QoL improvements that have delayed catching up on these APs. Small comforts, I know, but we're always at it trying to get you guys all the content we can and improve the HL experience.

I figured it was something like that so I truly do understand and I didn't want to post anything negative. I like to think there is a demand of the AP's and I do consume everything you guy put out in the SF game. We are at this point a year from when the last Dawn of the Flame AP book was published sop I do think it is a fair criticism.

Now with that being said tell me all about the VTT support as I run all my games on Roll20 for local and online groups so please tell us more :-)

Thank you for the hard work.

Daniel V September 29th, 2020 09:35 AM

Nah, I totally get the concern and believe me, I would LOVE to have those APs out. We all would, because that's sales lol, but also things we use for our personal games as well. Same thing with GM content for them (there were a lot of factors in the delay for this, behind the scenes things we needed to get in place first). But like I said, it's so much juggling.

Rob talks a bit about our working towards VTT integration here (https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64733). We'll probably have more information out about it in the near future, as the project is coming along nicely.

Thanks for your continued patience and support, it does mean a lot to us!