Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Empire (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13471)

sonic2500 May 12th, 2012 01:53 AM

Empire Errors from Tamurkhan?

Hello,

When I add "Theodore Brucker" his points do not show up in the Lord section on the points break down.

Also I can not find "Lietpold the Black", has her not been added yet?

Thanks, Adam.

leapin lizard May 28th, 2012 06:28 AM

armour save shows up wrong

When giving a warrior priest on foot the armour of silvered steel his stat line gives him a 3+ armour save. It should read 2+, the AoSS gives a 2+ that cannot be improved.

aerethan June 25th, 2012 12:17 PM

BSB options

Empire BSB's no longer have any restrictions on mundane gear, but the weapons still get blocked out if you take the BSB option.

valdric July 15th, 2012 07:16 AM

This is a general magic item bug, but the Dragon Helm is supposed to give +1 armor save (like the Helm of the Skaven Slayer) as well as a 2+ ward save vs fire

UltraPrime July 30th, 2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leapin lizard (Post 83791)
When giving a warrior priest on foot the armour of silvered steel his stat line gives him a 3+ armour save. It should read 2+, the AoSS gives a 2+ that cannot be improved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerethan (Post 85520)
Empire BSB's no longer have any restrictions on mundane gear, but the weapons still get blocked out if you take the BSB option.

Above two fixed for next release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by valdric (Post 86606)
This is a general magic item bug, but the Dragon Helm is supposed to give +1 armor save (like the Helm of the Skaven Slayer) as well as a 2+ ward save vs fire

Seems fine to me, but I possibly fixed this and didn't include in update...

VPWenis August 2nd, 2012 08:46 AM

Hey Guys -

I'm new to the forums and to ArmyBuilder (I'm a mac guy), and feverishly trying to catch up on forums and software. I am currently running WFB2.45

I'm trying to make my way through the entire Empire data file to make sure all special rules are printing appropriately. It looks like you guys have done an amazing job!

I appologize if this is posted previously or if I posted it in the wrong area, but the empire data file is missing a special rule for Luthor Huss in 8th edition codex, pg 60.

- Fiery Demagogue : ...Luthor Huss also knows the following Battle Prayer
- Unbending Righteousness : Luthor and unit gain Stubborn until start of next friendly magic phase

UltraPrime August 4th, 2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VPWenis (Post 87910)
Hey Guys -

I'm new to the forums and to ArmyBuilder (I'm a mac guy), and feverishly trying to catch up on forums and software. I am currently running WFB2.45

I'm trying to make my way through the entire Empire data file to make sure all special rules are printing appropriately. It looks like you guys have done an amazing job!

I appologize if this is posted previously or if I posted it in the wrong area, but the empire data file is missing a special rule for Luthor Huss in 8th edition codex, pg 60.

- Fiery Demagogue : ...Luthor Huss also knows the following Battle Prayer
- Unbending Righteousness : Luthor and unit gain Stubborn until start of next friendly magic phase

Fixed for next release.

leapin lizard August 4th, 2012 10:38 AM

Thanks much for the fixes UltraPrime.

LL

VPWenis August 10th, 2012 11:58 AM

thank you!

Pitchfork August 21st, 2012 04:13 AM

Hi,
I noticed some things with a list I used recently

the arch lector on war alter is showing as having a 4+ ward which i think is only for the alter not the rider.

the demigryph knights default doesn't show strength as 4/6 and the unit champion has a different armour save and no weapon change out option from the rest of unit.

also the demigryphs movement doesn't show as 8/7 for the barding i think

Apart from that all good ! very happy