Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - User Projects (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Psionics Unleashed (Dreamscarred Press) - WIP (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12627)

ShadowChemosh August 23rd, 2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellissar@earthlink.net (Post 89492)
Thanks Sendric, I will give this a try. Do I have to uninstall HL before re-loading it, or just re-load it?

I thought we got you sorted out already ellissar? It was the Community Bestiary that was not loading because you didn't have the Bestiary 3 official package.

ShadowChemosh August 23rd, 2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 89128)
You can compile the files in a couple of different ways. The easiest is to make sure that "Enable Data File Debugging" is checked under "Develop" in the menu. Then you can simply hit CTRL-R to reload (and compile) the data files. Otherwise, you can go to File -> Switch Game System, select Pathfinder and hit Load.

Actually this is NOT the easiest way of doing this. The best and proper way is to go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and have HL remove the files as its very easy for people to miss the .1st files or such things and then HL will get all confused. :(

Unless the person is comfortable dealing with advanced features of HL I would always have them do the above instead. Less chance of making a mistake. ;)

Sendric August 24th, 2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 89541)
Actually this is NOT the easiest way of doing this. The best and proper way is to go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and have HL remove the files as its very easy for people to miss the .1st files or such things and then HL will get all confused. :(

Unless the person is comfortable dealing with advanced features of HL I would always have them do the above instead. Less chance of making a mistake. ;)

My reference to "the easiest way" was how to reload the program, not how to remove the files. So there. :) That said, thanks. I didn't know about that option. Probably because I never felt the need to try and find another way to do it.

Normanak August 24th, 2012 07:37 AM

I may be blind but I can't find the psionics file on the Community Repository page. Help!

Dwayne August 28th, 2012 07:12 PM

I noticed that if you choose Prescience, Offensive it will not appear under spells.

nichollsr August 31st, 2012 09:05 PM

Sorry for being just a little stupid but where do I actually find the file to install ? Ive looked through the thread and can see an older file but nothing recently.

Can anyone help please ?

bodrin September 1st, 2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nichollsr (Post 90684)
Sorry for being just a little stupid but where do I actually find the file to install ? Ive looked through the thread and can see an older file but nothing recently.

Can anyone help please ?

Try this http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/commu...tions/hero-lab for instructions

nichollsr September 1st, 2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 90705)

Thanks Bodrin i think i may have finally solved it.

TCArknight September 4th, 2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 90127)
I noticed that if you choose Prescience, Offensive it will not appear under spells.

I'll take a look at this this evening....

TCArknight September 5th, 2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 88920)
If anyone has a bug tracker for the Psionics Unleashed project, I was building a Psychic Warrior, and it appears that the bonuses to the skills for each Warrior path are applying prematurely (i.e. @1st level instead of @4th level per the Psychic Warrior description.

Quote:

Originally Posted by radionausea (Post 89022)
Noticed a couple of minor and fixable bugs:

The Wilder has a slow attack progression in this release but they actually have a medium progression.

The Weaponmaster Psychic Warrior path has the description of the Assassin path.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwayne (Post 90127)

Just posting these as a reminder to myself regarding issues :)