Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh January 3rd, 2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nichollsr (Post 221402)
Out of interest how do I ensure safe mode hasn't engaged?

The only way I know of is when you first start Pathfinder that no errors or any pop-up window appears. Once HL starts you can't really tell other than the fact that the addons don't load. Which is why I think your getting an error that you are pressing "OK" through. :(

If that is really not the case then I am at a total loss here and I would advise you have to put in an official bug report with LW to figure out why no addons will load for you.

Are using HL under like Linux or something with some type of bootloader?

nichollsr January 3rd, 2016 11:33 AM

I will try uninstalling the addons and reloading. Im using Windows 10 so no Linux.

nichollsr January 3rd, 2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nichollsr (Post 221407)
I will try uninstalling the addons and reloading. Im using Windows 10 so no Linux.

OK done this with a complete fresh install of everything. Worked first time :-)

ShadowChemosh January 3rd, 2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nichollsr (Post 221419)
OK done this with a complete fresh install of everything. Worked first time :-)

Great to hear. So strange that it happened. Honestly never heard of that happening before. Glad it's working. :D

nichollsr January 4th, 2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 221420)
Great to hear. So strange that it happened. Honestly never heard of that happening before. Glad it's working. :D

Hey its all good now. Absolutely no idea. Did nothing differently just a complete fresh install and it worked first time.

Krothos January 5th, 2016 06:34 PM

@Shadow... any idea when your next update to the Community Packs will happen? I believe it's been a couple of months, and I'm sure you have some nifty stuff in store for us. :) :o :)

wulfgars January 6th, 2016 08:55 AM

I must say , for the record , i´m also having the same problem. All of my User Content doesn´t show , and it gives me thus , error in my Portfolios that used User Content.....
Probably will have to uninstall everything and try fresh

ShadowChemosh January 6th, 2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 221518)
@Shadow... any idea when your next update to the Community Packs will happen? I believe it's been a couple of months, and I'm sure you have some nifty stuff in store for us. :) :o :)

It will be a bit of time still (ie a few weeks). I myself have been caught up with allot of real world work combined with the holidays and have only added a "little" to the Packs. The other editors are in similar boats and people like TheIronGolem are doing paid HL work currently.

In the good news Bodrin just added some Minotaur Games stuff! So that is exciting. :)

ShadowChemosh January 6th, 2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wulfgars (Post 221538)
I must say , for the record , i´m also having the same problem. All of my User Content doesn´t show , and it gives me thus , error in my Portfolios that used User Content.....
Probably will have to uninstall everything and try fresh

My advice would be to put in a ticket with HL Support (support@wolflair.com) to see if they can get an idea "why". I have tested the process a dozen times and I can't find anyway to "not" have an addon load that does not cause an pop up error window. :(

Silveras January 6th, 2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 221552)
It will be a bit of time still (ie a few weeks). I myself have been caught up with allot of real world work combined with the holidays and have only added a "little" to the Packs. The other editors are in similar boats and people like TheIronGolem are doing paid HL work currently.

In the good news Bodrin just added some Minotaur Games stuff! So that is exciting. :)

Minotaur Games? Nice. I have the PDFs, and look forward to that. Will those be in the 3PP pack? I have not used the 3PP pack, in part because I am not sure I want ALL of it. :)

On a different note, regarding your own Adjustments set.. in the gear, I notice that the spellbook gear items only cover the Compact (2 lbs, 70 pages) and Traveling (1 lb, 50 pages) spellbooks.. I don't see one for standard spellbooks (3 lbs, 100 pages).