Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Angela2013 January 31st, 2018 11:14 AM

Hugs and cookies for all of your work.

ShadowChemosh February 1st, 2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorzatTheGray (Post 262325)
Awesome!

Thanks Shadow!

You deserve a big plate of cookies for all the work you do to keep this maintained!

Just know that for the few that voice their appreciation there are scores more that silently appreciate all your efforts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angela2013 (Post 262425)
Hugs and cookies for all of your work.

Really appreciate this! It's really nice to hear! :D :)

Golkiwu February 1st, 2018 11:05 AM

When might we see the Traits from PoW Expanded make it in the Community build?

No pressure.

EightBitz February 1st, 2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorzatTheGray (Post 262325)
Awesome!

Thanks Shadow!

You deserve a big plate of cookies for all the work you do to keep this maintained!

Just know that for the few that voice their appreciation there are scores more that silently appreciate all your efforts.

Can confirm.

ErinRigh February 1st, 2018 01:32 PM

You are the MAN SC, I was just thinking of posting some bugs in the UPsi stuff when you went and fixed two of them, thank you, I have a high level NPC Dread that had RIDICULOUS amounts of Intimidate, I'll look for the others I noticed. For now, Dual Disciple is not applying the extra discipline at 1st level, I have a 10th level Psion (Telepath/Telekineicist) (Dual Disciple) and it telling me that I have too many disciplines, I can post the .por, but you would need my custom user file for the character's race

ShadowChemosh February 2nd, 2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinRigh (Post 262493)
You are the MAN SC, I was just thinking of posting some bugs in the UPsi stuff when you went and fixed two of them, thank you, I have a high level NPC Dread that had RIDICULOUS amounts of Intimidate, I'll look for the others I noticed.

But NPCs are suppose to be Intimidating!!! :D ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinRigh (Post 262493)
For now, Dual Disciple is not applying the extra discipline at 1st level, I have a 10th level Psion (Telepath/Telekineicist) (Dual Disciple) and it telling me that I have too many disciplines, I can post the .por, but you would need my custom user file for the character's race

Thanks for the bug report. Added as issue#136.

ShadowChemosh February 2nd, 2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golkiwu (Post 262482)
When might we see the Traits from PoW Expanded make it in the Community build?

Yikes I just looked at those traits. Several of them are not going to be fun. No promises but will try for next release.

Ualaa February 3rd, 2018 11:23 PM

Thank you.

Half my group is all Path of War, and love every update you do that way. The other half are Spheres of Power/Might.

Minous February 11th, 2018 03:32 PM

Shadow, Can I request a tweak for the "Equipment, slots in use" adjustment? Can you include a note for empty slots? It would make finding unused slots easier.

dragongold3 March 4th, 2018 11:27 PM

There seems to be an error when dealing with the 1.15 pathfinder packs and using the pathfinder society character option:
"Damage Reduction (0/silver or magic): this selection is not available to Sathfinder Society Campaign characters."
There is an almost identical message in core campaign as well...