Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh March 8th, 2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 245821)
I think we are talking two different things. I'm getting this (after the 13.11 release)
-- but I can't find where these Id's are in my pathfinder folder. This is happening in both my development folder as well as my regular pathfinder folder.

You need to speak to LW or FGG. They are the ones that are supporting these files NOT me. I did one fix to help out, which in hindsight I should not have done.

The files you list have nothing to do with the Community Pack. Sorry...

Quintain March 8th, 2017 02:06 PM

It's all good.

ShadowChemosh March 8th, 2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 245823)
It's all good.

If you want my "total" guess. I would say move FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user out of your data\pathfinder folder. LW must have made these Racial Specials be included in Everyone's stuff. That would be why your suddenly getting conflicts. So going with these are now are part of HL you don't need a .user file with the same exact Things.

Quintain March 8th, 2017 02:25 PM

Looks like there is more to the file than just that. Looks like we'll need a scalpel vs a battle axe to fix this one.

ShadowChemosh March 8th, 2017 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintain (Post 245826)
Looks like there is more to the file than just that. Looks like we'll need a scalpel vs a battle axe to fix this one.

Sorry... :(

Quintain March 8th, 2017 02:50 PM

Keeping track of things:

Current Set (2):
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 614) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGDisFah')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 621) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGFmtFou')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 766) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGSlSVmD')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 781) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGIkHung')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 788) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGIkThra')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 794) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGBSwSkH')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 807) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGSkWAcc')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 815) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGBCBurr')
File: FrogGodGames_CorePackage_RacialSpecials.user (line 822) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFGBCMott')

Quintain March 8th, 2017 02:55 PM

Ok, that fixed it. Just had to go through and delete them individually.

Silveras March 8th, 2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 245822)
You need to speak to LW or FGG. They are the ones that are supporting these files NOT me. I did one fix to help out, which in hindsight I should not have done.

The files you list have nothing to do with the Community Pack. Sorry...

The upshot is that now, as I feared, there is MORE broken.

The previous issue was corrected by your fix, Tim. It appears something new has been added, and now there are new things broken.

So, yeah, FGG and LWD need to get their act together on this.

Mergon March 9th, 2017 10:10 AM

ShadowChemosh:

I've haven't used mt Pathfinder in some time since I've been playing and running D&D 5e. I decided to try fix my .user files since I knew they now had a lot of conflicts with LW and Community pack stuff. I got most of it sorted out, but I am stumped on this:

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Quote:

File: PFRPG_Community_Dragons_tags.1st (line 12) - Tag Group - Duplicate record encountered ('DragonAge')
I am trying to find the location of the duplicate. Any suggestions?

ShadowChemosh March 9th, 2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mergon (Post 245862)
ShadowChemosh:

I've haven't used mt Pathfinder in some time since I've been playing and running D&D 5e. I decided to try fix my .user files since I knew they now had a lot of conflicts with LW and Community pack stuff. I got most of it sorted out, but I am stumped on this:

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

I am trying to find the location of the duplicate. Any suggestions?

DragonAge.? tag group was officially added to LW files and was removed from the Community Pack. So that file should be getting removed by any latest installs of the community Pack.

Are you pulling the files from GitHub? If so remove any PFRPG_ files as they are out of date.