Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.10 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11575)

Yaourth October 28th, 2010 07:55 AM

Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.10

Good to see the Total Gear value in this update !!
And the included popup is very useful ! Thanks a lot for it !

In the (probably already known) bugs, it seems Hlab see two times an item when he has the Mwk quality : one time for the base item and one time for the mwk item, but both have the mwk price.

Another error in this value, the ammos price is set to a complete pack (20 for arrows, 10 for bolts)... if a player just have One Arrow of Fire +1, the system add the price for 20 of them.

i hope i'm clear... ;)

areteas October 28th, 2010 08:28 AM

Celestial Armor (magic chainmail, counts as light) has the 'slowing' effect as if it were medium armor. Elven Chain (another chainmail that counts as light) doesn't share this problem, nor does custom Chainmail with the Mithril material added.

Jim.DiGriz October 28th, 2010 08:35 AM

HL is allowing the +1 natural armor bonuses from the Ironhide feat and the 2nd level Monk of the Sacred Mountain class ability to stack. According to RAW they should not.

Mathias October 28th, 2010 09:11 AM

Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.10

(a bug reports thread for the 10/28/10 update)

rashidali October 28th, 2010 09:52 AM

Bard Archetype

The bard archetype, Archivist, has the same explanation as the Arcane Duelist in its text: "A master of the martial applications of steel and spell, the spellsword blends both into a lethal combination."

It should say: "Some bards greatly prefer academic pursuits to the drama (and sometimes melodrama) of their artistic brethren."

silverhair2012 October 29th, 2010 04:45 AM

HIDE sHIRT pROBLEM.

I noticed that adding a Hide Shirt (which is Light Armor) to my Half-orc Druid imposes a speed penalty which it should not. A Hide Shirt is listed in the custom armor section of HL. HL shows it as Light Armor but still imposes the speed penalty.

Vrischika111 October 29th, 2010 04:53 AM

for my fighter PC (an 1/2 Orc beastmaster - which gives whip as martial weapon), when I add a masterwork weapon, the Whip is greyed out, saying I'm not proficient.

Once the magic/masterwork weapon is configured however, it behaves properly (the PC is considered proficient).

also the above PC is displayed as not proficient in scorpion whip (but it should, as it's treated liek a whip)

neurotopia October 29th, 2010 07:34 AM

no allowable races for ranger companion?

maybe i'm doing something wrong, but when i attempt to add an animal companion for my ranger, all of the possible races (i.e. animal types) are grayed out. and some races are missing entirely (e.g. wolf).

is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? i apologize in advance if this is a product of user error.

ShadowChemosh October 29th, 2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverhair2012 (Post 46541)
I noticed that adding a Hide Shirt (which is Light Armor) to my Half-orc Druid imposes a speed penalty which it should not. A Hide Shirt is listed in the custom armor section of HL. HL shows it as Light Armor but still imposes the speed penalty.

Check your weight as this is the most common reason people report this issue. Being medium encumbered causes a speed reduction and a armor check penalty.

ShadowChemosh October 29th, 2010 09:26 AM

Not really a bug, but a small change request. The Spherewalker PrC(thingid.cPFSphere) is marked to the Rise of the Runelords AP. The thing is while it came out during that AP its not specific to that AP. Its linked to Desna not the AP. Can this be changed to not be source marked to the AP?

Also the Desc says "Must have at least two of the following skills at 5 ranks or more" but it should read "Must have at least two of the following skills at 2 ranks or more". The Pre-Reqs scripts are correct in looking for 2 ranks not 5.

Thanks