Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh January 6th, 2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silveras (Post 221554)
Minotaur Games? Nice. I have the PDFs, and look forward to that. Will those be in the 3PP pack? I have not used the 3PP pack, in part because I am not sure I want ALL of it. :)

Correct that will be in the 3PP Pack. Loading the 3PP Pack will increase the size of the "Sources" in the "Configure Your Hero" window but should not otherwise adversely affect you. On the Windows/Mac version there is a "+" symbol you can click on to close up a whole section and its all sectioned off under the "3PP Pack".

I do have several "speed" performances in this next update actually to make sure that certain parts don't cost any CPU overhead unless specifically turned on. Mostly looking at the Path of War stuff that I changed. :)

Quote:

On a different note, regarding your own Adjustments set.. in the gear, I notice that the spellbook gear items only cover the Compact (2 lbs, 70 pages) and Traveling (1 lb, 50 pages) spellbooks.. I don't see one for standard spellbooks (3 lbs, 100 pages).

Should be a standard spellbook one. I will double check when home...

bodrin January 7th, 2016 10:31 AM

Quote:

Minotaur Games? Nice. I have the PDFs, and look forward to that. Will those be in the 3PP pack? I have not used the 3PP pack, in part because I am not sure I want ALL of it. :)

Yep, I finally emerged from the depths of real life work to begin HL coding again, the Minotaur Games data isn't yet complete as im still working on it, however I am slowly chipping away at the data, but what is done is ready for release.

So if something is missing I will be trying to implement it at a later date.:D

Still got real life stuff to contend with.:cool:

Silveras January 7th, 2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 221555)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silveras
On a different note, regarding your own Adjustments set.. in the gear, I notice that the spellbook gear items only cover the Compact (2 lbs, 70 pages) and Traveling (1 lb, 50 pages) spellbooks.. I don't see one for standard spellbooks (3 lbs, 100 pages).

Should be a standard spellbook one. I will double check when home...

Following up on this... there are some inconsistencies. I've detailed below what I found.

The "Compact Spellbooks" self-calculating tool is tagged for both the "Advanced Race Guide" and "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" and appear in the "Tools and Skill Kits" group.

Two self-calculating entries, "Formula Book" (no weight) and "Formula Books" (with weight) appear from "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

Two self-calculating entries, "Spellbook" (no weight) and "Spellbooks" (with weight) appear from "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

One self-calculating entry "Traveling Formula Book" (with weight) appears tagged to "Adventurer's Armory", "ShadowChemosh's Equipment", and "Ultimate Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

One self-calculating entry "Traveling Spellbooks" (with weight) appears tagged to "Adventurer's Armory", "ShadowChemosh's Equipment", and "Ultimate Equipment" under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires"

The standard entries ("Formula book", "Spellbook", "Spellbook, compact", "Traveling formula book", and "Traveling spellbook" with price and weight) each appear under "Books, Tomes, and Grimoires".

So I was not seeing the auto-calculating Spellbook(s) entries as I was not using "ShadowChemosh's Equipment" as a source; the others were appearing because I *am* using the Advanced Race Guide, Ultimate Equipment, and Adventurer's Armory as sources.

DeltaMasterMind January 8th, 2016 04:04 AM

Just throwing this out there, I just updated to 12.11 and the pfrpg_The_Modern_Path_MSRD file errored out stating duplicates on line 6186 - Thing - Duplicate record encountered (cHelpMSI). I did multiple program restarts just to make sure and same error each time.

Frodie January 8th, 2016 04:19 AM

Yep the new update messed up the MP files. Check the Modern Path thread over at:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54012

ShadowChemosh January 8th, 2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind (Post 221675)
Just throwing this out there, I just updated to 12.11 and the pfrpg_The_Modern_Path_MSRD file errored out stating duplicates on line 6186 - Thing - Duplicate record encountered (cHelpMSI). I did multiple program restarts just to make sure and same error each time.

Modern is not part of the community. Please contact Frodie please.

DeltaMasterMind January 8th, 2016 10:46 AM

Thanks!

Thanatos1320 January 13th, 2016 11:51 PM

Hello, I'm having a problem with the 3PP Pack. I'm not sure if it's one you've addressed before, but I couldn't find anything on it. You see, I'm trying to use The Adventure's Handbook. But when I select it before I make my character nothing from the book shows up to select, that I can find, except the Death Mage class. It really sucks because the whole reason I got the pack was so I could use the ice magic and Frost Bloodline. Any idea what could be wrong?

ShadowChemosh January 17th, 2016 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos1320 (Post 222112)
Hello, I'm having a problem with the 3PP Pack.

I just saw this post today. Sorry about that.

Quote:

I'm not sure if it's one you've addressed before, but I couldn't find anything on it. You see, I'm trying to use The Adventure's Handbook. But when I select it before I make my character nothing from the book shows up to select, that I can find, except the Death Mage class.

It does appear the only thing added for the Handbook is the Death Mage class. :(

Quote:

It really sucks because the whole reason I got the pack was so I could use the ice magic and Frost Bloodline. Any idea what could be wrong?

Nothing appears to be wrong its just no one ever added anything else from the Handbook. Not every single 3PP thing has been added. If you don't want the Pack you can simply delete it of course. No harm no foul as its not like you paid for it. "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates"

Thanatos1320 January 17th, 2016 11:03 AM

Thanks for the reply. At least I got a lot of other neat stuff from the pack. I'll just make my ice mage character the old fashion way.