Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Problem with Community Content After V7.6 Update (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55683)

AkumuKarasu April 25th, 2016 02:51 AM

Problem with Community Content After V7.6 Update

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I've been running RavenX's Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft content for ages with no problems, but after the 7.6 update to HL, I keep getting the attached error message. This has happened for both my licenses.

I've tried reinstalling the content post-update, but it hasn't worked. Seen some similar issues raised here in the forums, but not quite the same, and the fixes don't seem to match my issue.

My Pathfinder campaign uses FR and Ravenloft content, so it's about to become an issue for my NPCs and my players' characters.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

ShadowChemosh April 25th, 2016 11:04 AM

This is a known issue and from what I saw RavenX will no longer be supporting these addons. If I understand it all correctly TobyFox2002 is taking over but does not plan to release anything new for awhile.

Using the search feature you will find lots of information about this including how to manually fix the issue HERE. Remember search is your friend. :)

AkumuKarasu April 25th, 2016 08:44 PM

Thanks Shadow!

All sorted!

I saw both RavenX's and TobyFox's posts, and that's why I posted without a thorough search: it thought this was a general problem relating to a conflict with the community material, not a specific eval script glitch!

Now I understand what I'm looking at, hopefully I can resolve future issues myself.

Cheers again! :)

SunderedShadow May 16th, 2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkumuKarasu (Post 228640)
Hi,

I've been running RavenX's Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft content for ages with no problems, but after the 7.6 update to HL, I keep getting the attached error message. This has happened for both my licenses.

I've tried reinstalling the content post-update, but it hasn't worked. Seen some similar issues raised here in the forums, but not quite the same, and the fixes don't seem to match my issue.

My Pathfinder campaign uses FR and Ravenloft content, so it's about to become an issue for my NPCs and my players' characters.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

To fix you need to edit the Feat fFRSoutMag
in Eval Scripts remove the part targeting the inquisitor and replace with "#levelcount[Inquisito]" instead (no " " of course)
That's how I fixed mine if I remember right. Hope that helps.

AkumuKarasu May 18th, 2016 08:49 PM

Thanks SunderedShadow! :)

RavenX May 20th, 2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunderedShadow (Post 229805)
To fix you need to edit the Feat fFRSoutMag
in Eval Scripts remove the part targeting the inquisitor and replace with "#levelcount[Inquisito]" instead (no " " of course)
That's how I fixed mine if I remember right. Hope that helps.

You need to update to TobyFox's files, he has taken over dealing with the content. I will no longer be managing the data or fixing it. As far as I know, Toby did fix these issues already.

That thread can be found Here.