Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Did I miss something? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=59261)

EightBitz October 2nd, 2017 06:20 PM

And it says he's watching this thread. What happened, meek?

Bidmaron October 2nd, 2017 06:27 PM

Hey, one thing about the current delay though, guys. I remember when Fantasy Grounds was about to release their PF content, it took several weeks for them to get it approved by Paizo. So it could be perfectly reasonable the delay they have right now. Doesn't necessarily explain the silence here, but the delay is very similar to what we saw with the FG PF content.

meek75 October 2nd, 2017 06:36 PM

I'm still here, and I didn't delete anything. I can't imagine who could have deleted but LWD. To delete it with no warning a or explanation is pretty bad in my opinion. Also, is the thread going disappear next? I'm not sure what they accomplish with deleting the thread other than generate more ill-will.

EightBitz October 2nd, 2017 06:45 PM

Yeah, unless I see either an explanation or an apology, I won't be paying for the RW cloud services or for HLO.

kbs666 October 2nd, 2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EightBitz (Post 256797)
Well that's kinda weird. Earlier, it was telling me the user couldn't be found.

Told me the same thing.

Toblakai October 2nd, 2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EightBitz (Post 256802)
Yeah, unless I see either an explanation or an apology, I won't be paying for the RW cloud services or for HLO.

Well I suspect you will not be buying HLO or cloud services. That thread served no purpose other than to be divisive and call out LWD. Deleting it was probably a good thing. There are already plenty of other threads that have comments calling out LWD, having a thread dedicated to it is not useful. I suspect this one will go the same way, since again it serves no purpose.

EightBitz October 2nd, 2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toblakai (Post 256816)
Well I suspect you will not be buying HLO or cloud services. That thread served no purpose other than to be divisive and call out LWD. Deleting it was probably a good thing. There are already plenty of other threads that have comments calling out LWD, having a thread dedicated to it is not useful. I suspect this one will go the same way, since again it serves no purpose.

You think it serves no purpose to provide critical feedback?

Galymyr October 3rd, 2017 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meek75 (Post 256801)
I'm still here, and I didn't delete anything. I can't imagine who could have deleted but LWD. To delete it with no warning a or explanation is pretty bad in my opinion. Also, is the thread going disappear next? I'm not sure what they accomplish with deleting the thread other than generate more ill-will.

This is a whole new level of bad... And really reinforces the fact that there are serious issues with communication at LWD. Ignoring your customers after a missed delivery is bad business, censoring them for demanding answers crosses A line that calls into question your corporate integrity. I sure hope there is a reasonable answer to this.

Exmortis October 3rd, 2017 05:02 AM

Don't worry, they will promise an explanation before Christmas.

But..

Four years later we will be still waiting.

MaxSupernova October 3rd, 2017 05:49 AM

I've had comments deleted before without warning, but never a whole thread.

Hats off, Meek75!