Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Pugmire (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53252)

RavenX June 25th, 2015 12:03 AM

Pugmire

Any chance while the Lone Wolf crew is over at Gen Con we might somehow get character builder support for Eddy Webb's new Pugmire system?

AndrewD2 June 25th, 2015 06:28 AM

Onyx Path has seemed interested in having their other products done up in Hero Lab (in fact have specifically said they had no interest last I checked) so I'm not sure they'd be any more interested in this one.

RavenX June 25th, 2015 08:37 AM

Onyx Path might be willing to work with Lone Wolf on products they outright own the rights to. It would require discussion with them, and even they deferred my questions on Pugmire over to Eddy Webb personally so there is some hope for us. However, the properties still owned by CCP (hammer and sickle games) are not likely to get any support unless Onyx Path manages to wrangle them back into their possession. Alot of their problem is CCP from what I can tell.

AndrewD2 June 25th, 2015 09:03 AM

Its always possible. I can find very little on the game so I don't know how popular it may be. Well I found posters but that's it.

RavenX June 25th, 2015 09:10 AM

It's going to be entering an open beta in the coming weeks, I think around Gen Con is when Eddy Webb plans to release the beta notes. I love the concept behind it. It'll be like Bunnies and Boroughs but with Dogs vs. Cats instead. I found the posters highly amusing and am glad the system wasn't a joke.

karpomatic June 29th, 2017 11:14 AM

I just posed this question on the Onyx Path forums to the developer Eddy Webb.

Paragon June 29th, 2017 07:25 PM

Though it should be noted that Pugmire isn't actually owned by Onyx Path from my understanding, but by Eddy's company Pugsteady. OP is just publishing it. To the degree that makes a difference.

karpomatic June 30th, 2017 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paragon (Post 252107)
Though it should be noted that Pugmire isn't actually owned by Onyx Path from my understanding, but by Eddy's company Pugsteady. OP is just publishing it. To the degree that makes a difference.

Maybe to the degree that he can get it worked out with LWD. :p

karpomatic July 14th, 2017 07:54 AM

I recently spoke to Eddy and he is interested in talking to LWP. I'm getting contact info for Rob.

karpomatic July 18th, 2017 04:51 AM

I have been in contact with Eddy Webb. He is the developer and owner of Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau RPGs being published by Onyx Path. He is interested in speaking to someone about getting the games on Hero Lab. Does someone from LWD have contact information I can pass along? I tried sending Rob a PM but it is disabled for him...